A new song for the New Order

Agent Trask
 To the tune of “Tomorrow Belongs to Me”  from the film Caberet

The sun on the icebelt is summery warm
The miner in the belt runs free
But gather together to greet the storm
Highsec belongs to me

The glaze of the icebelt is bulky and blue
The belt gives its gold to the Bots.
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Highsec belongs to me

The newb in his Stabber bumps a Mack
The anti-matter spews free
But soon says a convo:
“Arise, arise”
Highsec belongs to me

Oh Halaima, Halaima
Show us the sign
Your children have waited to see
The morning will come
When New Eden is mine

Highsec belongs
Highsec belongs
[...]

To me!

Re: A new song for the New Order

John E Normus
It will only be official after you sing it in TeamSpeak brother.  I can't wait!
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: A new song for the New Order

Fawn Tailor
Tickets on sale now!

10mil ISK per seat, buy now before they're all sold out!

Re: A new song for the New Order

Agent Trask
OK, so when should I schedule my performance.

I'll sing for ISK.

Re: A new song for the New Order

Fawn Tailor
Hurry folks, limited time only, get your tickets while you still can!

Agent Trask wrote
OK, so when should I schedule my performance.

I'll sing for ISK.
I'll let you know when we've sold the first ticket, then we can talk schedules.

Trust me Trask my lad, with me as your agent, you're on your way to the TOP!

Re: A new song for the New Order

Rennseslear
whom should i send my isk to?  does trask have an acting manager??
how about back stage passes and autographs...is there a package deal???
Ewe Oar Sofa King We Tall Did

Re: A new song for the New Order

Fawn Tailor
Rennseslear wrote
whom should i send my isk to?  does trask have an acting manager??
how about back stage passes and autographs...is there a package deal???
I'm taking care of all of that for Trask, he's an artist, they can't be bothered with this petty day to day detail, they have expressing emotions stuff to do.

Send me your ticket money and I'll be sure you have a front row seat at the performance.

Also, make sure you have TeamSpeak3 loaded on your PC and that you've tested your connection to:
darkgoo.com:9989

I'll find out when our diva will be available and post the concert details soon.

There will be a recording of the performance made which you will be able to purchase after the concert.

Re: A new song for the New Order

Fawn Tailor
IT'S ON FOLKS!!

Tonight, 28th Feb 2013, at 2300 Eve, for the first time ever in a public performance the incomparable Agent "Songbird" Trask will be performing his hit song, "A new song for the New Order" LIVE on TEAMSPEAK.

Tickets are selling fast and seats are limited, so get yours today, just send 10mil ISK to me and I'll make sure you have a front row seat at what promises to be the PERFORMANCE of the DECADE.

Re: A new song for the New Order

John E Normus
I don't feel comfortable sending you money Fawn.  Will you take payment in forum "likes" or automatic "lols" in the mb channel?

I'm firmly against your outrageous exploitation of Agent Trask.

Can't wait for the show!
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: A new song for the New Order

Fawn Tailor
Exploitation? Where was he when I found him? He was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that's where, typing lyrics into obscure forum posts to try and make his voice heard.

And now? About to make his singing debut in front of an international audience.

10mil ISK is a small price to pay to hear the golden voice of Agent Trask, go and sell a permit you slacker. No wonder the arts are suffering.

I tried something similar with Small Beer and still haven't seen a damn dime.  I'm very bitter.

OK then. The concert is done. Fawn Tailor has the recording.

Re: A new song for the New Order

Rennseslear
i dont care what anyone says, put aside the bumping, the ganking, the politics...

this site has so much win they had to rename win www.minerbumping.com
Ewe Oar Sofa King We Tall Did

Re: A new song for the New Order

John E Normus
Great job!  It was just like the start of a professional sporting event.  Someone sang the National Anthem, then we killed miners and chatted w/ mine tek.  gg

John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: A new song for the New Order

Fawn Tailor
The recording is up.

Folks, if you want to support the arts, and in particular, our very own Agent Trask - send the man 10mil ISK once you've listened to his song.

He deserves every penny.

Re: A new song for the New Order

Manny Moons
Don't give up your day job...