Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

Agent Trask
So, for Jethro's first Awox attempt, I started applying to all the mining corps looking for new players ... and got accepted in ten seconds by Kirk Maylorn, CEO of W2 Logistics.

I guess he needed help very badly, so I rushed to help him. The first thing he needed help with was his habit of permitless mining.

[23:24:51] Jethro Campbell > Have you ever heard of Minerbumping.com?
[23:25:12] Jethro Campbell > Were you aware that you needed a permit from james 315 to mine in highsec?
[23:25:22] Kirk Maylorn > Jethro?
[23:25:42] Jethro Campbell > Just helping.
[23:27:05] Kirk Maylorn > Helping?
[23:28:16] Jethro Campbell > Why yes. You really do need a permit to miune in highsec. http://www.minerbumping.com
[23:28:27] Kirk Maylorn > Hardly sir
[23:28:43] Jethro Campbell > Welp ... it just cost you a mack to mine without a permit.
[23:29:42] Jethro Campbell > Do consider getting a permit. it is only 10m ISK/year, and much cheaper than a Mack loss.
[23:31:28] Jethro Campbell > Oh, and I liked the speed tank on the Mack. Very innovative.

Re: Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

Doobles
You piece of shit.

Re: Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

Agent Trask
Thank you for the tears!

Re: Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

Audrik Villalona
Doobles, you had 10 seconds to grab him for your corp, but you were afk.  :(  We'll get you with the next one , just be patient and don't go afk next time.

Re: Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

ThunderRush
I applaud you, good Sir. I wish I had such a luck with my awoxings. But the time will come.
A+ on the kill.

Re: Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

soleoperator
Outstanding!!   You gamed the game!

 FINALLY!!     WE MATTER.

Re: Awoxaclese vs permitless miners

Agent Trask
Your tears are delicious and precious to me, Soleoperator.

Keep crying. My destroyers require more in order to attain a proper polish.

One should only Kamikaze in a properly shined destroyer, and wear a headband that has been soaked in the tears of losers like Sole, here.