BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
Well it's been awhile and from the sound of things you guys are doing great. After taking most of this year off. I feel the need to smash some miner face with my permit book. I have a whole new look on EVE and our need to rid it of the carebears. I'll be recovering my old accounts. I'm bring some new friends with me. John pm me for my new number. I'll keep you guy posted.

Black
929

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Erotica 1
Nice to see you and bibbs back...

Talk to some of the guys before starting too quickly, such as the new IS Boxer changes.  It'll be nice to get closer to the (my?) dream of multiple freighter ganking fleets running in Uedama simultaneously.

Let 2015 be the year the carebears of highsec yearn for the "good old days" when it was "just" one CODE. freighter ganking fleet at a time.

Also, get yourself on the new forum linked in the nav bar at the top.  Admiral Root can hook you up with permissions.
Please defend me against slanderous trolls in the eve-o forums.  Criminal miners (who often fail my game's rules) have been posting fake screenshots, knowing less business for me would mean fewer donations to the New Order.

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

admiral root
Welcome back!

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
WOOHOO!

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

290xanaots
Welcome back, OG.

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Zane Arnolles
Welcome back
D35

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

D35
My body is ready!

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Capt Starfox
This is great, looking forward to killing some spaceships with you again. Been too long!

Now all we need is Ziaeon.
Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

John E Normus
Damn, Z and loyal would mean the end of highsec mining.
Pm sent Black
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
Logged in looking for my homies......................lol

John?
StarCox?
D400?

Black
929

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Nys'skele
Welcome back dude - seems like a good time for me to resubscribe!

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Zazz Razzamatazz
Glad to hear you're back man.

Sadly, D400 is one of us who was stricken by the banhammer back in September  http://www.minerbumping.com/2014/10/the-martyrs-of-highsec-2.html  (remember, remember the tenth of September)

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Capt Starfox
It's Christmas... my play time is like zero right now.
Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Super Perforator
Capt Starfox wrote
It's Christmas... my play time is like zero right now.
Don't worry, it will soon be over. Then things can get back to normal again.
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
Well it feels good to be back with my CODE brothers and sisters. Time to unleash the beast.

NODD

BLACK
929

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Tora Bushido
Good to see you back Black
You either love us or we hate you!

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
TY TY
I see you're helping make EVE even more fun. I respect that. It's truly good to be back Tora.

Black
929

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Tora Bushido
We re all just having fun here

Grrr... CODE !
You either love us or we hate you!

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

Fawn Tailor
BlackSkull ... name rings a bell. Didn't he used to play Eve?

Re: BlackSkull929 is Returning to EVE and The New Order

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
yes I do you sexy devil............

Black
929