Business Matters - A humble request

Vandet
Greetings brothers, all praise to James 315

My name is Vandet, I am a proud permit owner, shareholder, and supporter of the One True Code. (And CEO of the newly founded Project Polaris, (which is still in it's opening roll-out stages).
(i also just randomly found out that Im apparently on the list of this months top supporters, woohoo I've never been on a list of good things before, thanks guys! :D)

I come to you brothers and sisters today with but a simple request.
All I seek is that a senior/higher ranking agent please contact me whenever practical, preferably via eve-mail. I have just a small matter of business I'd like to discuss, so that I may further support the Code. Given the nature of the matters, it would be more appropriate to discuss with a  senior ranking official, as opposed to my regular agent.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Business Matters - A humble request

Dutchy
scumbag!