CODEdot Logo

12

CODEdot Logo

Khoda Khan
There are two minimum requirements for an alliance to submit a logo for inclusion into a future expansion of EVE online: the alliance must be in existence for a minimum of six months, and must have a minimum of 150 pilots.  As it stands, we meet the first of the two criteria, and are five pilots from breaking the 150 pilot thresh-hold.

I would love to hear any ideas CODEdot pilots may have for the alliance logo.  Obviously, any logo will need to meet with the approval of James 315 himself.

Re: CODEdot Logo

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
I would like to see some logo ideas out of our creative members.

Black
929

Re: CODEdot Logo

John E Normus
James' face.

/thread
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: CODEdot Logo

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
Well lookie here it's Mr Probation. Please guys we need good ideas. I look forward to seeing your work.

Black
929

Re: CODEdot Logo

Stimfisk
I will start working on some ideas.....

Re: CODEdot Logo

Shinhwa
Any logo I could draw would look like a blind 3rd grader with parkinsons drew it.

Re: CODEdot Logo

Neltharak Idrissil
Something built around a red pen ?

Re: CODEdot Logo

Sabriz Adoudel
The more I think about it the more I want an exhumer, in crosshairs, with 315 written somewhere on it.

Re: CODEdot Logo

DiaLatho
Done some (very) rough ideas for the logo. Keep in mind these are just basic ideas that I whipped up in 15 minutes and certainly aren't perfect. Most challenging part is making it look ok on the smaller in game icons. Red/black colour combo used to save time, can be any combination.

Standard james 315 logo, text colour needs modifying so it shows up clearly on the smaller size icons in game.

Crosshairs hulk logo, considered using a crosshairs version from dust 514 but they're all pretty bad so I just drew one

anti hulk logo

anti bot logo, needs a better base picture but you get the idea, one used is a sleeper(bot, get it ;) one I found

Re: CODEdot Logo

Erotica 1
Can you draw a book titled "Code" with a red pen sitting next to it?  Maybe another one with a book being opened with a burst of sunlight coming out?
Please defend me against slanderous trolls in the eve-o forums.  Criminal miners (who often fail my game's rules) have been posting fake screenshots, knowing less business for me would mean fewer donations to the New Order.

Re: CODEdot Logo

DiaLatho

Can do something like this, tried to fit 'CODE' on the book but it doesn't show up well on the smaller image. Same issue with the pen as well unless its really chunky as in this one.

Re: CODEdot Logo

enterprise-psi
I will start working on some ideas.
The Prophets sing, "This is a holy time"

Re: CODEdot Logo

enterprise-psi
WIP
The Prophets sing, "This is a holy time"

Re: CODEdot Logo

Fawn Tailor
Rough first try, I kind of cropped the top of the Saviour of Highsec's hair by accident so imagine that the final product would be just like this one, only much better.

In situ:

Re: CODEdot Logo

Sabriz Adoudel
Oh that is EPIC.

Just needs a '315' in it, IMHFO.

Looking forward to an increase in the amount of people complaining about 'roleplaying' and 'James sycophants' after that.

Re: CODEdot Logo

Sabriz Adoudel
Oh wait. It has a 315 but not noticeable at first.

Re: CODEdot Logo

Zazz Razzamatazz
I like!

Re: CODEdot Logo

John E Normus
Fawn Tailor wrote
Rough first try, I kind of cropped the top of the Saviour of Highsec's hair by accident so imagine that the final product would be just like this one, only much better.

In situ:
Fawn Tailor never lets me down.

+1

book of code
The Prophets sing, "This is a holy time"

Re: CODEdot Logo

Erotica 1

I'm liking these.  On the one hand, I like the idea of the book and having the Code be the logo.  On the other hand I love the black and white pic of James and the value it adds to piss off certain people.

I suggest we post samples on the eve-o forums and ask the greater Eve community to come up with ideas and "vote" on their favorite.  Even if the ultimate vote is for the shareholders or James' pick, there's value in opening up the logo creation to the broad community.