Challenge For C.O.D.E.

12345

Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
Dear C.O.D.E.,
For years i have avoided being ganked by any of your wimpy gangs while i have been mining. Your best efforts have resulted in me being able to loot the wrecks of C.O.D.E. members who have failed to kill me while mining. Out of being bored from your tactics i have come up with the idea to give you a game of sorts. Starting January 1st of 2015, I plan to mine ore or ice every day of the month. "If" one of you C.O.D.E. wanabe's can actully catch me mining and gank me, i will not only offer up the 'gf' and polite responces you always demand miners do, but i will give to your gang 10x what your normal permits cost, yes, 100 million isk, payable to your psycho leader james. Im informing you now, but even if you track me down with agents the locations you find wont be the locations i plan to mine from, so be prepared to travel all over new eden. The only place i wont be mining from will be wormhole space. You will be able to track me down in everything from 0.0 systems, all the way up to 1.0 systems. Of course, since you mostly fear low sec and nul sec, i dont expect you to follow me into those systems, so at least half my time mining will be in high sec (for your safety, and ease of mind).
Again, catch me and gank me and ill pay 100 million isk, and for fun, 'if' one of you can pod me ill up that to 250 mil isk. Also, even 'if' one of you does gank me, i will continue to mine every day of the month. The potential for isk that you can earn is huge, providing of course that you can find me and gank me, which i highly doubt.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor,
Ryan Heathan.

 P.S. As a bonus, 'if' someone can solo gank me, ill put up 500 mil for the gank, and another 500 mil if podded.

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Manfred
Very nice idea, you must be a challenging player.
But do you really think they would accept your game and try to hunt you down ?
What i heared from them and read on this side, they don't have 1 inner attribute that they would need.

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
Kinda suprised they havent tried to defend their e-honor yet....Not even one wanabe has steped up and said "I Accept the Challenge!"
To scared to go after someone that lives mostly in nul?

Ryan

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Hiasa Kite
If you would like to meet a New Order agent, feel free to AFK mine in any HiSec system and an agent will be along shortly.

*cue elevator music*

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Sasha Nyemtsov
Hiasa...

+1

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

admiral root
I see the OP's cunning move, there.  He challenged C.O.D.E, rather than CODE.  Well played, sir.

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
Code, C.O.D.E., New order of high sec, wanker gankers, whatever you want to call yourself this week, the challenge stands for james and his gang. Course it is understandable that you wouldent want to accept, some players (like myself) are skilled at avoiding and tanking against your failed ganks. No shame in admiting your not quite as good as you claim ;) ill understand :)

Ryan

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

djentropy
*yawn*

Hush, miner.

We have clarified this dozens of times.  We don't do requests, we don't "hunt" people who beg to be hunted.  If we want to kill you, you will die - but the reality is that it seems no one is really that into you.

Get over it.

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Manfred
djentropy: "if we want to kill you, you will die"

I love those sentences from vegan, ecofanatic pussyservants. Do you wear those grey woolen hangcaps also ?

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Tora Bushido
So you're saying you wont be one of those afk miners ? There is hope for your soul.
You either love us or we hate you!

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Galaxy_Pig
Pfffff lol! Admirable Root got me... lmao I've never met any C.O.D.E. people, but I wouldn't go talking smack to entities unknown...

-Galaxy Pig

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Anal Canal
Also a big problem with 'seeking' someone out is getting distracted by other things like AP leopards on the way.

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
So, Day 1,
I travel all the way from nul sec, to jita, sell a bit over 2 billion in things i took the time to haul there, and start on my way back to nul. 4 jumps out of jita i take a break and mine for roughly an hour, only saw one person from new order the entire time, and he/she didnt notice me. Dock up my barge, and head more towards nul, 10 jumps later i see 3 new order in the system im passing through, so i stop, grab another mining barge and go mining. 20 whole minutes and they dont even notice! I finaly give up mining after they leave the system. Amusing smack talking they had in local btw :)
Pack up this barge and continue on to nul, once there, i pull out yet another barge and mine for a little over 3 hours. Then i refine the ores, haul the minerals over to my pos, and drop a few blueprints in to make some toys. Le sigh, guess ill have to haul more to jita tomorrow.....
Lets see what day 2 holds.

Ryan

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
Day 2 (sorry, bit late posting this),

For day 2 i again left nul, but didnt go to the higher ends of high sec, instead hanging around in 5 different 0.5 systems. I figured code where to scared to try and gank me while i was in a 0.9 system cause of how little time they would have, so i decided to give them more time with any ganks they 'might' try. I spent an hour in each of the 0.5 systems mining, and amazingly i didnt see one person from code anywhere near. Is it so much of a danger for code that close to low sec? Who knows what those monkeys think. It was quite peaceful, no demands to pay iskies over local, even to other miners, not that i saw that many of them. Perhaps for day 3 ill head back to one of the trade hubs with some goods to sell. I might get lucky and run into someone from code willing to undock and 'try' to gank me. So far the code monkeys are a disapointment, but i suspected as much before i started this :)

Ryan

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

watter
sounds like your doing some code complaisant mining (minus the permit). non afk, tracking your time mined, moving to diff system after a while, and being attentive to local/surroundings.

sounds like code already won here to me.

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Super Perforator
watter wrote
sounds like your doing some code complaisant mining (minus the permit). non afk, tracking your time mined, moving to diff system after a while, and being attentive to local/surroundings.

sounds like code already won here to me.
That is true.
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
Day 3-

So on this day i didnt feel like a trip to a high sec trading hub, even thou i have enough goods for 2 trips, plus some left over. Rather i stayed in my little nul sec system, tended my pos and manufacturing, moved goods over to the station for later transporting, and did several hours of mining. I was hoping that someone from code might show up and try to gank me, but the hours flew by and no one even showed up in system, asides a few friends and others i have blue (with reasons of course). Somewhere around hour 4 of mining, and nearing the 2nd belt stripped bare (gasp....did i break a code rule there about overmining?), finaly i saw a non-blue pop in system!
Using d-scan and aligning to a safe point i was about to go and dock up when.......False alarm :( The non-blue left system :(
I finished mining up the 2nd belt, and tired of orbiting roids i docked up, pulled out my carrier, and spent the next 2 hours blisfully hunting down rats in anomolies, never seeing anyone else showing up (several billion iskies where made btw).
Ah well, tomorrow perhaps ill make a trip or two to high sec and sell some of the loot and things i manufactured. Maybe ill see some code monkeys bumping some poor miner somewhere, maybe, if im lucky.

Ryan

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Ryan_Heathan
Actully, i was doing all that long before code showed up, ive always been careful, unlike a vast majority of players.

Ryan

Re: Challenge For C.O.D.E.

Anal Canal
Would you like a space cookie?