Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

12345 ... 13

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
  First, MANY thanks to those who have commented here, via Eve-mail and in game with information, advice and support for my efforts.  I will comment in the near future on some of this.

  But for today, I have some interesting communications (its interesting to ME so you have to read it, or don't) to share.  It was VERY quiet in Ashokon last night.  I saw a couple WTs on line early this morning including liberty who was docked up in the corp station.  I figured he was afk... but what he was really doing was word-smithing.  And so I get the following mail:

From: Bing Bangboom
To: liberty

Citizen liberty,

  It is a fine reflection on your maturity and leadership ability that you are able to engage in a civilized conversation with me despite the fact that our two organizations are locked in a struggle that will probably end with the destruction of your alliance.  I hope that via continued negotiation we can reach a mutually beneficial agreement that avoids this unfortunate outcome.

  I can see from your most recent missive that much of what you believe about me and about the New Order of Highsec comes from misinformation spread by the supporters of botting and afk mining.  They have much to gain by deluding relatively innocent bystanding players, corps and alliances about the nature of the struggle.  They have attempted to cast us in the worst possible light and as such, cannot be relied upon to look at anything other than their own, selfish interests, not the best interests of you, me and the rest of the Eve community.

  Come.  Let us reason together...

  The New Halaima Code of Conduct, found at www.minerbumping.com, is an attempt to guide players away from a play style that is detrimental to both them AND the game itself.  Each of the things James 315 put into The Code are a direct result of his extensive observation of the bot and bot aspirant enemies of Eve.  Time has proven him prescient in the requirements as they have been proven time and time again as necessary for the salvation of the highsec miners.  I, for now, would like to address the two that seem to form the core of your objections to the New Order, the mining permit and the confiscation of illegal mining equipment, ie, ganking.

  In any war, hot or cold, it is necessary to identify who the enemy is.  Not only in terms of idealogy but who the actual enemy persons are.  This is necessary of course to both focus the attack on the opponent AND to avoid targeting innocent civilians.  The mining permit serves this exact purpose.  A miner who purchases a mining permit, a mere 10,000,000 ISK, good for one entire year and updates his beeo to show support for James 315 and the New Order of Highsec has clearly placed himself on our side and is therefor, logically, not an enemy.  A miner who refuses to comply with this very simple requirement effectively places himself in opposition to us.  Our opponents are the bots and bot aspirants.  And not having a permit is how we know them when we see them.  Simply, miner permit equals with us; no mining permit equals against us.

  For many months, Agents of the New Order only bumped non compliant miners.  This was only fair because Eve is a large place and it takes time for even such a phenomena as The Code to spread.  After this time though it became apparent that miners had divided into the New Order supporters and the opponents of the New Order, ie bots and bot aspirants.  The hardened criminals of bot aspirancy were not going to be changed by bumping as it is mainly educational in nature.  These miners willfully CHOOSE to oppose us.  And in that case, destruction becomes necessary.  And so James 315 unleashed the Knights of the New Order.  To day, 4219 ships and pods worth in excess of half a trillion ISK have fallen.  And though this pales against the damage of a Burn Jita II, it is the work of only four months by an 82 member organization.  I suspect the reason you have objections to our ganking is because it appears to be so effective, not because of your support for its bot aspirant victims.

  So, I hope you now see, that if you think afk mining is a blight, if you think bots should be eliminated from Eve, if you aspire for Eve to get better and MORE interesting, then the ships we destroyed belong to YOUR enemies too.

  I was fighting FOR our alliance's future and you kicked me out.  The New Order is fighting bots and you call us pirates.  James 315 is the Savior of Highsec and you compare us to Goonswarm (I think. Its a bit unclear what your point was in that part).  I would like to quote you as I make my final point,

 "the biggest threat usato stands against is piracy from likes of goonswarm n gankers n flippers attacking those that r just trying too build on things and enjoy eve for the game it is"

  We aren't attacking those who enjoy Eve for the game it is.  We are attacking those who would change Eve into something else.  Something safer, something more lonely, something worse...  And you are helping them do it.

Cut it out.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
Sun Tzu

  When I started this war, one week ago today, I anticipated ship to ship battles with me finding temporarily isolated members of the U.S.A.T.O alliance, killing before support could arrive and disappearing into empty space to taunt my enemies with an ironic "gf" in local.  On day one, it looked like just what was going to happen as I related about the Proteus that got away.  Since then however, nothing.

  I now have firsthand knowledge of the sheer lack of combat that occurs (actually, doesn't occur, wait, I think I double negatived) in a non consensual highsec wardec.  My enemies, despite superior numbers, older characters, familiarity with the war zone and the high morals of an anti-pirate alliance, have not presented any resistance to my continued presence in Ashokon.  Locator agents in fact have shown me that they have instead deployed to the far reaches of highsec, I guess to continue their PvE activities.  The alt of liberty has moved to Jita IV-4.  I've actually found a few others docked up in trade hubs.  Most never seem to log on.

  The mercenary alliance, the Marmite Collective, is engaged in a massive struggle on the Eve Online forums against members of the CFC and have not come out to Ashokon.  Perhaps it is simply the particular mercs involved but I take this as a learning experience that, when engaging professionals, you should actually have some specific things your hired help is supposed to do.  As far as I can tell, U.S.A.T.O has received absolutely nothing for their fee.

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
Sun Tzu

  Although I think the General meant intentionally not fighting if your goals are achievable in other ways, I find myself in the situation where I have been unable to generate any fighting due to the enemy making himself scarce.  I do recognize that I have little for him to attack besides my person but I have been in Ashokon quite a lot in the last week.  They know where to find me.  Accordingly, I have been developing a plan for victory that doesn't necessarily involve ship loss, for them or me.

  I have mentioned before that the cost differential appears to favor me.  If it costs me 50,000,000 ISK a week to agress (which it does) and the supposed cost of the mercenary contract is in the range of 250,000,000 ISK, each week the war continues gives me a 200,000,000 ISK advantage in terms of economic damage.  The question of course is the matter of relative cost.  My far flung economic empire can easily sustain 50 mil a week.  Can my enemies suppressed PvE afford the continued cost of the mercs?

  There is also the matter of the POS.  I have come into contact with mercenaries who sell the removal of highsec POS's as a service.  The Marmite Collective have made me aware of the difficulty of enforcing warfare contracts but the possibility remains.  Obviously the loss of the POS would be considered significant by U.S.A.T.O .  The one time cost to me (unless they rebuilt it) may be worth it in terms of bringing about victory.  I will continue to explore this avenue.

  Another development has been the appearance of supporters.  Some are overt and have provided intel, both in system and by using their locator agents.  Others have provided some financial support.  Interestingly, some of this financial support has come from anonymous sources, anonymous even to me as they use go-betweens.  Obviously my enemies, both U.S.A.T.O and the Marmite Collective, have enemies and someone is finding my war with them to be useful in some way.

  Another supporter showed me how to set my corp wallet so that the wardec continuation fees would automatically pay when CONCORD sends the bill.  I have paid for another week, thus extending the war and have stuffed enough ISK in there to cover things for the foreseeable future.  I knew going in it might take awhile to achieve my war aims.

  In what seems to be out of character for big-mouthed me, I have chosen to not yet reveal my desired terms of surrender yet to either U.S.A.T.O or the public.  I have determined that more pressure and more time is needed to persuade liberty and his minions.  The war continues....

All war is deception.
Sun Tzu

Highsec is worth fighting for.

BBB
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
  I got a reply from liberty about my justification of mining permits and ganking non compliant miners.

Re: Re: Re: A well thought out and concise complaint

From: liberty
To: Bing Bangboom

with being farther of 3 it is always case of deplomacy that have too be good at here :). though i do agree slightly that there is a good number of people that afk n bot mine in high sec i dont agree that people should have too pay too mine in high sec even if it is only 10mil. usato is against that especially as it is that sort of thing that goes on out in low sec where those that control low and nul demand that others pay like 1bil isk too rent space out there that makes it so hard too get out in too low sec for all others in high sec. As for afk minning some of it i can understand as there are those like my self that love eve but have duty too rl being like kids too get tea ready for get them too bed n so on that can only play eve juggling real life afk minning in such ways, i know as said being parent of 2yo 3 yo and 9yo n talkertive partner can be juggle playing eve as is here and there for understanderble why some mine afk where as those that have several accounts n bot mine in such ways can create a shortage of rocks and materials for others in area can be frustrating when go too mine n find all belts already stripped bear. but high sec should be a free minning or at least if your order as were would at least consider chrs over a year old at least too allow if they are really new players too have a chance of playing eve freely in high sec with out the ransom as see of 10mil for time too mine in space. As things go in all the interests of the alliance and allies too it are my responserbilerty in game but real life always comes first before anything though love of the game afk minning is a coin toss at best of times where the thin line that is crossed on ganking minners n ransom n dealling with greedy chrs that have so many accounts bot minning it is a tougth judgment but usato stands for the free high sec too protect the newer players of eve and too pull down the likes of goonswarm that demand bil's of isk for low sec where others should be able too go and experiance all of eve. but there is so much could argue on this matter really n it could easerly be an argument that can be an endless circle upon its self. yours truely Liberty.

Bing

Zak Fey
Any more updates?

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
  I keep meaning to comment about the war.  Over a week has passed since my last report and things have been the combination of exciting and mind numbingly boring that seems to characterize highsec warfare.  I've been really busy with family and work too.

  Last weekend I finally got one of the U.S.A.T.O members to engage in a fight with me.  I spotted Syrax Vanity in Ashokon local.  A quick check showed him in their corp station.  I hung around a bit and he came out in a Myrmidon BC.  I quickly approached and engaged in my Jaguar.

  For a while, he did nothing but sit there.  I got through his shields and decided to change ammo for the armor.  That's when he launched his Hob IIs.  I think I have mentioned before that I hate Hob IIs.  But he wasn't hitting me with his guns so I thought I had time to kill the drones.  I thought wrong.  I went from taking almost no damage to losing large chunks of shield and then armor.  Before I could get out I was a rapidly expanding ball of gas.  Got my pod out ok though.

 Athletic Cone: I have learned much from watching the Garthok battle. It has weaknesses. I believe I can take it.

Beldar Conehead: Uh-huh. And let me know when Elvis gets here.

  I'm off to Dodixie to get another Jaguar.  I return and find Syrax in the same spot.  I speed in, engage, out come the drones, and I explode.  Like in 20 seconds.  Clearly I need to change something.  So I go get ANOTHER Jaguar.

  Now when I return he has a friend.  So theres a Myrmidon and a Drake sitting outside station.  I warp in at 100 km and just hang there a bit.  The Drake warps off, right past me.  I expect he will try to warp back to 100km off station hopefully landing right on me.  So I move sideways a bit.  When he hits my former location, I am about 50 km away and moving.  He tries again.  And again.  We have a great time doing this for about an hour and then Syrax docks up and logs.

  Now the war goes into a slow phase.  My opponents occasionally log on, I'm always there cloaked at a safe spot.  I make appearances where I can find them.  There is sometimes a short engagement but nobody gets hurt.  They have three members that have dropped but most never log on.

  This weekend things got hot again.  Three different members attempt to do PvE in the Ashokon area.  I respond by going to the nearby systems they are using and attempt to probe them down using my Cheetah.  They dock up and sit in station.  Except for Papa Lazarough.  Papa makes an appearance in a Rifter and sits at the Emsar gate.  Although there are two others around I oblige him by getting my Rifter, and after a series of feints to the north to see if the others are hanging about, we engage.

  To be blunt, no one year old character is going to beat me Rifter vs Rifter.  He has a rocket launcher where I have a energy vampire but once we both enter armor my tank is clearly superior.  Overheating my 150mm light autocannon IIs I pour Republic Fleet Phased Plasma ammo into him.  Curiously he is using Hail.  He soon explodes.  In the heat of battle I lock onto his wreck instead of his pod.  I warpscramble the wreck preventing it from warping off and I shoot it.  This is when I realize its the wreck.  He gets his pod out.  Rusty.  I'm just rusty.

  Papa gets another Rifter soon after.  I attempt to engage him again but he has an escape.  I see him tooling around in a Thrasher a little later but by the time I find him he's in station.  I put Ashokon in lockdown for the rest of the day and no one else makes an appearance.

  So, after three weeks I'm down 2 Jaguars for one Rifter.  This gives them a "win" in total kills and ISK destroyed.  However, I feel I am still winning overall.  The alliance seems to be pushed to inactivity with the exception of a couple players.  Those two players do seem to be doing some mission running even with me around.  But eventually I have got these players to dock up by being active in their vicinity.  I am doing what I want to do while preventing them from engaging in their normal ISK making activities.  My propoganda is funnier.

  I have stocked my corporate wallet with several more weeks worth of war bills.  I intend to push this until my war aims are achieved.  I still don't feel its time to reveal these goals since my opponents have not yet showed any imminent signs of a cascade.  I have noticed that two of the players who have left the alliance have joined other corps and alliances so those may be permanent losses.  Time will tell on that.

  This is going to be a long war with gaps of nothing happening in the pvp way.  However, I have been working on other aspects of the war.  In my next post I will show my latest discussion with Tora Bushido, the CEO of the Marmite Collective.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
I shall proceed from the simple to the complex. But in war more than in any other subject we must begin by looking at the nature of the whole; for here more than elsewhere the part and the whole must always be thought of together.
Karl Von Clausewitz

  In my previous post I mentioned that I have been in discussion with Tora Bushido, the CEO of the mercenaries that U.S.A.T.O have hired to prosecute the war for them.  Here is how i kicked off the latest talk-talk.

We are alike you and I
From: Tora Bushido
To: Bing Bangboom

Hi Bing,

Its pretty simple. We dont follow politics, we just follow the isk flow. A member of the new order should have no problem with that. Right now, the isks fow makes you our 'enemy'. Oops....did I forget to lock you there :)

Tora

  A man of few words, but what meaning can be achieved by reading between the lines!  Note that he puts 'enemy' in quotation marks.  This could refer to the standard mercenary practice of an enemy one day being a friend the next OR it could mean I'm not truly his enemy even now.  The next line could be ironic OR he could be saying that he did not shoot even when he had a chance.  Layers upon layers.  In any case, its clear that he means to say that their actions are strictly determined by ISK and there is no ideology involved in his making war on me.

Never forget that no military leader has ever become great without audacity.
Karl Von Clausewitz

  I decide to lay my cards on the table.

Re: Re: We are alike you and I

From: Bing Bangboom
To: Tora Bushido

CEO Bushido,

I know you follow the ISK since you are mercenaries and, to not, would be bad for business.

Perhaps my previous email was too subtle. WHEN you no longer are obligated to ally with U.S.A.T.O I would be interested in hiring your alliance to remove the U.S.A.T.O POS in Ashokon.

I don't know how much they pay you as you declined to tell me when i asked previously. I understand that this may be part of mercenary standard practice. I also don't know what it would cost to have a POS removed in such a situation.

I am actually encouraged that you see this as just a matter of ISK. U.S.A.T.O has ISK. I have ISK. I am just interested in discussing the possiblity of buying your services when you become available. Its all just discussion at this point.

Thanks for answering my emails,

BBB

My final thoughts on this matter, so far anyway.

  Although I could find an other mercenary group to remove the POS I feel contracting the Marmite Collective to do so would have the following advantages:

1)  If they are working for me they aren't working for U.S.A.T.O so the possibility of defense is greatly reduced.
2)  the damage to U.S.A.T.O morale would be larger if they simultaneously found themselves abandoned by their ally AND losing their POS.  This could precipitate the failure cascade that would lead to them accepting my, still unspecified, demands.
3)  it makes a much more interesting story.

  I know what you are thinking.  The gal Agents are thinking "Is Bing taken?" but all of you are thinking "How can Bing Bangboom afford all this?".  In my next post, I will discuss the impact of the war on my shadow empire and its economy.

BBB
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
Erwin Rommel

  I've been gone a couple days.  My daughter just finished her Freshman year of college and I had to go get her and two cars full of stuff.  Plus I helped her study for her Stats and Probability final cause I are smart.

  Just before I left on Tuesday I logged on right after downtime as I usually do.  I was immediately convoed by a member of Hunter's Blood Bond, a U.S.A.T.O corporation with an interesting question.  I was asked something to the effect that "If someone is leaving the alliance are they safe from attack?"  I told him that once he actually left he would not be attacked.  He seemed a bit disappointed but told me he was in fact leaving.  Then he asked, "What is this war about?"

  Come on, dude!  What have I been pounding out text like Peter Parker here for the last month?  I was going to go all Officer Obie on him with the twenty seven 8x10 color glossy photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one telling what each one was but I stopped right there and just gave him the link to www.minerbumping.com and told him to read this thread.

  So he went and read for a while and came back and asked if we (the New Order) were anti- anti-gankers.  Which we sort of are but its like saying the New England Patriots are sports enthusiasts.  So I tried to explain and he took a "you are a little right and liberty is a little right but I'm getting out" attitude.  Which, I see, as I returned tonight, he did.

  A couple others also seem to have headed for less warlike skies.  I will have to go through and count tomorrow.  I think its about seven.

  OH! OH!  And in other news, it looks like, at least for today, the Marmite Collective has dropped out of the war.  Maybe somebody just forgot to click a button or something but tonight its just me vs U.S.A.T.O and their one man corp ally.  The guy I killed on Saturday.

  I saw tonight that the Proteus pilot, Hepitah, was online but not in Ashokon.  I ran one of my alts to his locator agent and soon got the report that Hepitah was in the two jump away system of Apanake.  I popped over in my Cheetah, got a good Dscan near the sun, deployed my Sisters combat probes and began scanning.

  I found him with a non wartarget friend in a Loki.  I bookmarked the spot and zoomed back to Ashokon for my Jaguar.  Back to Apanake and warped to the bookmark which was, of course, an acceleration gate.  I entered the first room and found another gate.  THIS gate wouldn't let me through without a keytag so I hung close and waited.  The Loki pilot warped in, looked me over for a few seconds and then warped to station.  Stalemate... or so I thought.

  Checking Dscan I saw that Hepitah had replaced his Proteus with.... a capsule.  Yes, he lost his Proteus in the mission.  Thinking quickly I warped to the only station in system keeping him on a 30 degree Dscan.  When he disappeared off this I immediately warped to the gate leading back Ashokon way.  There he was.  He led me a merry chase all the way back to his corp home station with me unable to get a lock on his pod before he jumped and eventually docked.

  I moved down close to the exit point on the station and waited.  I was rewarded when he appeared in an Ishkur.  Again he got away before I could lock but I knew where he was headed.  I headed back to Apanake and the acceleration gates.  I entered the first room and waited.  And in he came.....

  Knowing the Ishkur is a blaster boat I had switched to Barrage Ammo and set my orbit at 5500m.  I locked on, warp scrambled him and poured it on.  Surprisingly, he did not shoot back.  As his shields and then his armor dissolved he abandoned ship.  I began locking his pod but he had an escape.  I blew up the Ishkur.

  http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17702888

  Why did he not fight back?  If you look, the Ishkur was set up for PvP.  I had properly set my range and ammo for the fight but he didn't even try.  All he wanted to do was escape.  A 2008 player and he wanted no part of a 1v1 with me.

  So, all in all, the war turns my way.  If the Marmite Collective has, in fact, moved on I can operate with much more freedom.  Although a little behind in the ISK battle I have 2 kills for 2 losses and an enemy that has no stomach for fighting.

In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.
Erwin Rommel

  The war continues.  I remain hopeful that I will eventually triumph.  I certainly have no cause to stop.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Hepitah
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Audrik Villalona
Incorrect analogy, the majority of the population IRL is overseas, but the majority of the population in EVE is in highsec.

"If you monitor the eve pod casts you know that they are the Main source of inflation in eve."

I don't believe this; do you have any kind of proof for this assertion?

I'd suggest waiting until the medication fog has cleared before responding; your arguments are affected by the medication worse than your PVP was, and that's really saying something.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Audrik Villalona
So you don't have any real evidence for your assertion that the majority of inflation comes from bots in Russian space, got it.  thank you for admitting you were wrong.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Jeremiah Jeremiah
I'm a little confused 'friend' ... in your OP you made an excuse for your failure and loss. True or not, excuses are like ... well you know. If you don't want us to make fun of your excuse .. man up .. just say "I screwed up, maybe I'll get you next time". Don't expect us to give back your ship or tell you that you ... you know .. are some superior pilot or whatever just because you have an excuse.

That said ... burns suck. Take your meds and stay off your valuable stuff.

CONTENTS DELETED

alanacharenteng
Bing, your wartarget joining this thread has made it even more interesting, haha.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
Napoleon Bonaparte

  Hepitah has seen fit to remove his comments from this thread.  He remarked to me yesterday in a conversation we had that he found some of the other commentators to be a bit rough on him.  I think he also was embarrassed to realize that he had attempted to explain away his recent ship loss and in retrospect decided to remove his excuses as unworthy of himself.  For those that missed them, he blamed his defeat on a combination of a recent hand injury and pain medication.

  His comments do show that my enemies are following the war via this thread.  It makes my comments both observational and conversational.  Normally, my openness about my tactics and strategy would be considered a great detriment to achieving my goals.  I have attempted to turn it into an advantage by fulling explaining my motivations for declaring war and will soon make my terms for its end public.  I do this because I believe it will be the best path to "winning" this conflict.

Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
Napoleon Bonaparte

  The very nature of Eve corporations and alliances contain a fundamental weakness.  This weakness is that every member voluntarily associates himself with the organization and has NO OTHER hold upon his loyalty and cooperation beyond his self-interest.  The common member of a corp/alliance can leave today and join a similar group with very little consequence, none of them permanent.  Even successful alliances have a large turnover of members but overcome this weakness by the establishment of some unique reputation that draws good players to its ranks.  A small to medium coalition of PvE miners, missioners and haulers, such as U.S.A.T.O, has very poor prospects of creating this attractive recruitment tool.

  Instead, U.S.A.T.O exists because it provides some benefit to its members that they value enough to choose it over hundreds of identical choices.  Since the war has started I have seen very little organized activity by my enemies.  They may have previously had mining ops, missioning ops, even some manufacturing cooperation. If so, they don't have them now.  But now, today, what they have that makes them somewhat unique is a never-ending wardec by a persistent and annoying opponent.  For those unclear on where I'm going with this, the only thing U.S.A.T.O has that makes it special is something bad.

  The result of this has been predictable.  Eight members (at least) have dropped out of their corporations to NPC and other corps.  Only four members and one ally have been active on-line for significant amounts of time.  The large majority of members appear to be inactive.

 U.S.A.T.O is dying.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte

  The question I face now is whether to continue with the pressure I have been applying to date, to up the pressure by making a move against the POS or to offer my terms to liberty and see if he and U.S.A.T.O want to stop their slow demise.  The first option has the advantage of being relatively cheap and it appears to be working.  The second option's merits are that violence is ALWAYS the answer.  The third option will have to be done eventually.  I just don't want to be premature (not that that is a problem for me!).

  Maybe Hepitah has a recommendation.

That which doesn't kill me had better start running.
Some guy

Belligerent Undesirable
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Fawn Tailor
This Napoleon Bonaparte character seems to have based all of his advice on stuff he learnt from Bing Bangboom.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Haedonism Bot
I vote more violence, Bing, for what it's worth. If you want to go after that POS I'd help if you can do it at a convenient time, and I might be able to convince others to help as well. While slowly choking your enemy to death can be satisfying in a way, it's much more entertaining to murder him in a more dramatic fashion.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Thomas Nook
Love reading your excerpt, cant wait to see what happens next.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Tora Bushido
Hi Bing,

Enjoyed reading the latest additions to your forum post. Like the way you write, even if its a bit long sometimes. Think you got most of our chats right, but at one point you make assumptions and you know what they say about assumptions ;-)

" Perhaps it is simply the particular mercs involved but I take this as a learning experience that, when engaging professionals, you should actually have some specific things your hired help is supposed to do.  As far as I can tell, U.S.A.T.O has received absolutely nothing for their fee. "

Good luck in the way you play Eve.....

Tora
You either love us or we hate you!