Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

1234567 ... 13

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
Douglas MacArthur

Yesterday I sent the following email:

A modest proposal

From: Bing Bangboom
To: liberty, Padreuk73

CEO liberty,

  The last several weeks have been interesting and educational.  We have got to know each other, you and I.  Additionally, I have enjoyed meeting several of your current and former alliance members.  It is unfortunate that our disparate viewpoints on the future of Eve Online and our places in it proved unreconcilable.  Unreconcilable until now.

  I have proven that I have the will, the resouces and the intention of carrying on this war indefinitely.  My discussions with U.S.A.T.O members, past and present, have shown me that the war is extremely unpopular within the alliance and has had extremely debilitating effects on moral and participation.  Your alliance sits on a precipice and I have but to reach out my hand and it will be smashed on the proverbial rocks below.

  I offer you the chance to save your alliance, such as remains of it.  My terms are these:

1)  The alliance will purchase a New Order mining permit from me for each member of the alliance, miner or not.  With 47 remaining members this will cost 470,000,000 ISK.  I will waive the Red Pen List violation fee for this offer.  It remains in effect if this offer is rejected and individual members decide to make peace alone.

2)  Each alliance member will update his bio to include "I support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec" AND "My Agent is Bing Bangboom".  I understand that many of your people are inactive and this one will take time to implement.  This will also apply to new members as a condition of joining.  I will check on line members to be sure of compliance.

These first two items are the normal cost and actions required by miners who agree to follow The New Halaima Code of Conduct.

Additionally,

3)  Each Corporation and Alliance description will be updated to read "We support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec".  This also applies to new corporations who join at a later date.

4)  All members of U.S.A.T.O will follow The New Halaima Code of Conduct while present in any New Order system, defined as systems with security status between .5 and 1.0 .

5)  You will offer surrender using the in game feature.

  That's it.  Very simple and easy to accomplish.

  For my part, if you agree to my terms and complete items 1, 3, and 4, I will immediately accept your surrender (item 5) and stop my destruction of your alliance.   I will watch online members for the accomplishment of item 2 over time.  I will also put each member into the approved New Order list which will allow them to mine without further New Order interference as long as they follow The Code (and individually complete item 2).

  I would add only that if our agreement is broken by you at any time in the future I will re-declare war at my earliest convenience.

  These are my terms and are the only way to end this war except by the dissolving of U.S.A.T.O .  I urge you to consider and accept this generous offer.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity.
Douglas MacArthur

  I suspect I will not get a quick acceptance from liberty.  I might get a ill-considered rejection rather fast but in the long run, this is his only option if he desires to keep his alliance.  Hopefully he accepts but we may have to do a bit more persuading.

In war there is no substitute for victory.
Douglas MacArthur

BBB
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.
Honore de Balzac

  Its been a week since my last post.  Things have been very quiet with very few log ins by my opponents.  Perhaps they have been busy in the wee hours of my time zone.  In any case, I haven't seen them much.

  Until today.  I saw Padreuk73 log on followed in a little while by liberty.  So, I broke away from bumping miners and working with Spine Ripper in Kino to make the long trek up to where they were.

  I came upon Padreuk73 in a Crane transiting towards home.  We played chase for several gates before he got smart and hunkered down and cloaked in Kassiganien while I shot ahead.  After it became clear I wasn't going to be able to find him I went and ran down liberty in Bherdasopt.  There are not stations in that system so he ran for home.  And thus I found eventually them both holed up in station in Ashokon.

  I decided to talk to them in local.  What ensued was a fascinating piece of history.  As you read you will see liberty's comments along with comments I was reposting from a player named yodayblack who had been in a corporation with liberty back before the formation of U.S.A.T.O .  It turns out friend liberty was not always so anti-piratical.  He was, in fact, a corp thief.....  Join me now as we turn back the pages of time and lay bare the infamous crime that led to the creation of U.S.A.T.O .

EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Ashokon
Bing Bangboom > Get the Crane back out.
Padreuk73 > Now that would be foolish.
Bing Bangboom > ok, get the Drake back out.
Bing Bangboom > wake liberty up and have him come out.
Padreuk73 > It is nice to see you active again; It has been quiet for the last few days.
Bing Bangboom > you, liberty and Syrax are the only ones who log on.
liberty > oh sry didnt relize he was here pad
Bing Bangboom > Except Tristam was on last night.
liberty > im a dimwit after all as bing said hehe
Bing Bangboom > not dim... just can't spell.
liberty > nice read on the blog by way full of colourful words
liberty > yea its called dyslexia
liberty > may of herd of that
Bing Bangboom > I haven't had anything to post lately.  Come out and give me some material.
Padreuk73 > I myself have been away for a couple weeks without a reliable internet connection. Real life things, unavoidable.
Bing Bangboom > Got my offer, I suppose?
Bing Bangboom > pretty reasonable imo.
liberty > yea ignored it as will never bow down too griefers carebears and gankers but thx any way was good read
Bing Bangboom > just thought you would want to save your alliance.  I wanted to be fair and give you a chance to do it.
Padreuk73 > Excuse me gentlemen, i will be AFK for a few minutes.
liberty > your just wasting own time i must admit though as find little sad that have too blog all this i meen you think we dismantled the alliance too get away from war
Bing Bangboom > what, the last alliance?
liberty > was dismantled too put reverse engerneering labs up so got full use out of pos
Bing Bangboom > hmm...
liberty > and reform structure not cos of what you suposedly did
Bing Bangboom > you reformed prior to this war.
liberty > trust is hard thing too do and with amount bpo's had wittled top corp down too my self and trusted pad here
liberty > and then restructured the rest
Bing Bangboom > Dedzonea told me about trusting you with BPOs.  Hard to run from your history.
liberty > the offer was there as well for you too stop the ganking or bumping as you put it on minners and join in in future pvp against pirates of the like i did try though had many suspicians that you were behind lot of things going on but just wanted too give
liberty > your self time before fully giving the order too kick you out as were too trist too be able too rejoin
Bing Bangboom > I guess if you and  <url=showinfo:1383//239508813>Padreuk73</url> have your POS, the rest of the alliance is expendable.
liberty > hehe i didnt steal any bpo's if thats what ment with ded wasnt even given any was frustrated that wasnt put too full use had offerd too build 100 hulks too sell at time making bout 13bil isk was never given the support so left it at that
Bing Bangboom > ahh.  I guess he remembers it differently.
liberty > noe the pos is there for rest too use its just with cap ship bpo's thats a lot of trust too have in all the corp not jumping ship with them im slow on writing but not stupid
liberty > i played since 2003 i had my own collection of bpo's wouldnt need too steal
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > he stole a whole god damn can of bpos.
liberty > really
liberty > well i left with bpo's i owned n unfortunatly got ganked on moving them which took me then 3-5years too build bk up doing incursions and builds can build n sell an orca in 4-7 days faster with good minning crew
liberty > making 600mil isk a time wouldnt need too steal making that sort of isk now would i
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > i dont give a shit. when i became director of DEMCO there was a can a BPOs in the corp hangar. Right before i left kindor asked for them. i told him they where gone because lib said they were his and took the whole can]
Bing Bangboom > you were naughty.
liberty > i left as got peed off at the disfuctional alliance was in at time i had my own bpo's and just over bil isk in bpc's build projects wouldnt need too steal bing tell him that one
liberty > im sure if asked as well ccp could go bk too that time on records n show was telling truth as well if they really dug for it but i dont need too prove anything as didnt you know i can make titans and all tec2 jumpfreighters and now all teec3 rigs/ships
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > i dont care what he says he stole the fucking can. and then left me holding the empty bag.
liberty > lot industry skills behind me too stoop low too steal with that much build skills n incursion running in hq making 100mil in an hour mm yea dont think so he should look closer too home having likes of your carebearing self in alliance
liberty > stoop that low**
Bing Bangboom > I wasn't there then.
liberty > well i didnt get any bpo's in first place too build was sat around twiddling thumbs waiting too be given something too do
liberty > thats why left wasnt even given a bpc too use too build a carrier which could do at time
liberty > got peed n bord at time twiddling thumbs sat on rear end
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > he also stole a whole FUCKING POS!!
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > all the set ups, mods, and the fucking tower plus fuel
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > hes a god damn corp theif and he built his new alliance off the shit he stole from deco
Bing Bangboom > wow, you are worse than me.
liberty > haha what pos didnt even get pos now your just grabing at straws n looking a fool for it
Bing Bangboom > I'm just quoting your old alliance members.
Bing Bangboom > I'm neutral on this affair.
liberty > well fine but he should look closer too home as im more about honour and respect than that didnt need the bpo's as got own and skills too make isk fast and pos i got the pi skills too make parts too build a pos while steal
liberty > why ** dam my writting
Bing Bangboom > I'm a bit confused.  Did you take the BPOs because they were all yours or did you NOT take any BPOs.  Kinda got lost in the middle of your excuse.
liberty > haha yoda blocks me from talking too him well that confirms it wont even confront me about the truth
Bing Bangboom > he is pretty mad about it still.  I think he doesn't want to hear your convolutions.
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > i have nothing to say to a corp theif
Bing Bangboom > If all you guys are waiting for  <url=showinfo:1376//183773749>liberty</url> to come out of station 2 and defend his honor, you will have a long wait.
Bing Bangboom > yodayblack > you can fucking quote me. "He built his anti pirate alliance on the loot pillaged from his corp raid on DECO. so fuck him" please spell check that
liberty > not wasting time sent yoda a mesage n he can go swival on that im going got rl to see to
Bing Bangboom > ok, see you later.
Bing Bangboom > oh, surrender or die btw.

  liberty sent yodayblack a message.  Spare me a few brain cells you don't need anymore and read...

07 hi

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Anon
Need an update!!!!111one!!1

These Bing posts are brilliant. Come back Bing. Fuck real life. Get your priorities in order. You have online nobodies to entertain.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book.
Edward Gibbon

  The long gap between my last post and this is because of the simple reason that there has been no significant action to report.  When we last saw liberty he was busy withdrawing from the field of battle, fleeing the ghosts of my alleged neutral alts and declaring the desperate need of his partner for some RL love. I have faithfully paid my CONCORD wardec fees, watched my Contact list whenever I was on, and screened Eve Who frequently to look for changes in my opponents numbers.  In my spare time I have suppressed illegal mining in Kino.  I also went on a nice cruise to the southern Caribbean where I was out of contact with Eve for a full week.

  My opponents appear to have packed it in.  No one logs on except liberty, who seems to play by sitting in Sisters of Eve stations in various systems and Padreuk73 who appears to be doing all the grunt work of transporting stuff to Jita and back in a blockade running Crane.  Syrax Vanity, who recorded the only two victories against me in the war, has dropped to NPC corp.  He has declined to answer my politely worded inquisition as to his reasons so I will just assume he was tired of being in a dying alliance and has moved on.

  As for the rest of the alliance.

Ded End Damage (6) - No active players.
Hunters Blood Bond (7) - No active players.
Infinity Ops (2) - No active players.
Outer Ring Enterprises (2) - No active players.
Prime Resource Investment Minning Econnermy (13) - No active members.
U-S-A-T-O PRIME (2) - liberty and Padreuk73
Wobblebonk Freight Company (18) - No active members.

Mr. Praline: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

  Although liberty might claim they are only stunned, I am now declaring U.S.A.T.O to be a dead alliance.  Due to their absolute inability to declare otherwise I claim that one of my alternative outcomes has come to be.

  I am declaring victory over U.S.A.T.O .

  Next to a lost battle, nothing is so sad as a battle that has been won.
Duke of Wellington Arthur Wellesley

  Even with victory achieved the war is not over.  Perhaps the fact that things have ended with a whimper instead of a bang makes the end so indistinct.  Without a doubt I have driven my enemies from the field, destroyed their plans and brought their organization crashing down but with no surrender there is no peace.  I intend to continue the wardec so that any returning members find me waiting.

  But the future, although unknowable, does provide an opportunity.  Many of the fleeing alliance members, including the two Druids which I may have mentioned had no small part in my expulsion from U.S.A.T.O, have landed in a, now 10 member corp, Shoot for the Stars.  They ARE active.  They are fair game.  And they are vulnerable.  This thread has a ways to go.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Mitsushige Shingen
Bing Bangboom, your story is great, inspirational and a welcome reminder of human nature, perseverance, dedication and what these can achieve regardless of the "Platform", which in this case happens to be EVE.

EVE is the best game I've ever experienced. My reasoning for putting experienced in bold is due to the fact I've played games, many game as many of us can probably agree on.

This is nothing short of an immense and incredible human experiment that uses the guise of a "game" in my eyes, but with that said. What is a "game" which depends on humans interacting with their fellow humans?

I've said it previously that I almost fell into a cycle of mining obsessively due to fear of not being able to enjoy the game because ISK is everything, it was unlikely to happen but it was still potentially possible at the time nonetheless.

I've now took it upon myself to create Mitsushige Shingen, I intend to have no "Alt" and shall experience this game from start to finish and give Mitsushige Shingen a story worthy of being heard by Akatosh.

With the above said, the New Order, the Code and the gratifying sense of community these have created is astounding.

I look forward to fighting alongside you in the near future, when my skill points decide to sort their act out of course!

Mitsushige Shingen
New Order Agent

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Sidrat Flush
http://aidenmourn.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/wrath-of-the-box-cutter-hero/

The above guide will take out all the guess work and hopefully will speed up the time you take to getting your first kill.

The longer a person waits, even with a brand new character, the less likely it will be to happen.  You'll over think it and start trying to get pve skills to do missions to run location agents - it's not a bad thing to have eventually but location agents don't increase your DPS, and missions require a tank, which concord ignores.  Not bad for going on safari though, something to do before the negative concord status kicks in.

Have fun, report on actions.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
This post was updated on .
Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.
Sun Tzu

  I began preparations yesterday to open a new front in my war against my former alliance-mates.  As I mentioned, several, including two who found my New Order Agentry to be an especially egregious affront to their pagan beliefs had decamped entirely from U.S.A.T.O and setup shop in a small corporation of their own.  Over the last few weeks I noticed that several players had left U.S.A.T.O and joined this corp.  Some of these players had the special qualities that I look for in an enemy.

1) They are active and
2) I don't like them.

  So, putting the operatives of my intelligence network on the trail I narrowed in on their particular area of operations (AOR).  My level three locator agent did yeoman work and reported they were about 6 jumps away from their old home of Ashokon.  So, "Fleeing the Bingon tyranny, a ragtag fleet of .."  nevermind, they moved over a few systems.

  I went a callin'.  What I found was MOST encouraging.  I found my main denouncer, the fellow who's outrageous calumnies turned U.S.A.T.O into a hotbed of anti-New Order hysteria, flying an Orca in the middle of a corp mining operation.  I sat in the belt in my Jaguar watching and waiting for some response.  Nothing was said in local but the number of miners in the fleet began to shrink.  In any case, this was just what I was hoping to find.

  I left my Jaguar in my new command center station and flew a noob ship over to Ashokon to fetch my Cheetah.  While I was there I decided to take a peak at the U.S.A.T.O POS to see if they were still able to keep all the guns active.  I warped (cloaked) to my usual 245 km perch and found... nothing.

  The POS was gone.

  Two possibilities came to mind.  Either 1. I was going to recieve a large bill from the Marmite Collective for services rendered or B. liberty had repeated his past performance with Ded End Conglomorates and STOLEN ANOTHER POS!  So much for honor.  So much for anti-piratism.  So where is it?

  Fortunately, I think I know.  In what may be one of the most ironic co-incidences of this war I suspect they have moved it to the heart of the New Order.  Into Caldari Space.  I think the POS is in Osmon.  liberty sits in the Sisters station in Osmon whenever he is on line.  Lately, Padreuk73 is frequently in the same place.  That is where I will, if I ever need to, find this POS and then.... not sure as I really couldn't do much against the old one.

  Interestingly, liberty seems to have been inspired by my wordsmithing and has updated his corp description.  It now reads:

Flag ship corp of United systems against terrorist opperations

* Light up the darkness - Bob marly

* and tho’
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and NOT TO YIELD.

- Tennyson.

  What a downer.

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
Sun Tzu

  Now, THAT'S inspiring. Also, pretty sure Bob spelled his last name "Marley". Sigh.

  I know I'm all over the road with this post but that's how I roll.  Tonight I will declare war on Shoot For The Stars.

Belligerent Undesirable
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

  Good as my word, last night, I declared war on Shoot for the Stars.  This corporation formed in March 2013 just prior to my declaration of war on U.S.A.T.O .  It originally was composed of the real life couple of Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre, a pair of Pagans residing in the American South.  I will let them introduce themselves from a conversation in USATO_Prime from March 2, 2013

Phoenix Louvre > i am saddened to say that even my 5 yr old godson has more honor,  Bing Bangboom
Zing1 > specially if you talk to the pagans
Phoenix Louvre > honor is something those like bing will never understand
Bing Bangboom > why would I talk to pagans?
Zing1 > you might learn a lot from a pagan
Phoenix Louvre > you are talking to one when talking to me
Bing Bangboom > ah, pagans...
Bing Bangboom > great
Zing1 > and me as well Bing
Bing Bangboom > thats fine..
Phoenix Louvre > ah christian, that would explain alot
Bing Bangboom > not sure what it has to do with this... but fine.
Bing Bangboom > you two are very nasty for such honorable people.
Zing1 > honor is living to help pther other than yourself or a cause that in itself can be found unjust
Zing1 > Just like I walked away from a bloody religion

  And so on, you get the picture.  I will save you the rest.  Leave it that PL is a kind of Druid and Zing1 is from a family of traiteurs, a kind of traditional Cajun faith healer.  A very interesting couple (they are an actual couple) who let their real life faith color their in-game actions.  And they REALLY dislike the New Order in general and me in particular.  My relatively short remaining time in U.S.A.T.O was defined by their persistant remarks on my lack of honor (and poor choice of deities), both in game and in RL and equally persistant demands that I be shown the door.  Demands that of course were met.  And here we are.

  The reason that these two left U.S.A.T.O shortly after I was expelled is not clear.  I've asked but been rebuffed.  In any case, as my war on U.S.A.T.O ground out the membership of that alliance, several eventually showed up in Shoot For The Stars, raising its membership to 10.  I considered this enough members to discourage them using James' famous method of winning wars and decided to go for it.

  Immediately after declaring my war I sent the following Eve mail to the entire membership.

Greetings from Bing Bangboom

From: Bing Bangboom
To: FlyingPepsiTruck Pondason, Phoenix Louvre, Zing1, Llyax Sommerton, Khassian, Wo Waffles, rkia Kutchki, Sasakue Rivendale, Aisha Monea, Aedna Niwdra

Citizens!

  Having completed the destruction of U.S.A.T.O as a viable alliance I now turn to you.  The events of March 2013 may have become fogged to you by the passage of time but I assure you they are etched in my consciousness.  Now is the time of retribution.

  Most of you are probably confused by both my original declaration of war on U.S.A.T.O and my new declaration against Shoot For The Stars.  I actually have no beef with those of you not involved in the events that led up to the recent unpleasantness.

  I am coming for Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre.

  The rest of you may withdraw yourselves from my target list by purchasing a mining permit for the New Order of Highsec, 10,000,000 ISK for one full year, following the New Halaima Code of Conduct found at www.minerbumping.com and updating your bio to include "I support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec".  Alternatively, you may quit Shoot for the Stars.

  For Z1 and PL it is not so easy.  This wardec will be continuously renewed until the following demands are met:

1)  A payment of 30,000,000 ISK EACH for Red Pen violations of the New Halaima Code of Conduct.
2) Both individual AND corp bios to include " I support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec".
3) A mining permit is purchased for each remaining member of the corporation along with bio updates.
4) A written apology for both the comments made about my character, both real and in game, and for encouraging liberty to throw me out of U.S.A.T.O .  An apology from each of you will be required.

OR

Shoot for the Stars is destroyed in the same fashion as U.S.A.T.O .

CONCORD has delivered the news to you by now that the war has begun.  You have 24 hours to consider.

 Thank you for your kind attention to my threats.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

  I am now awaiting for the 24 hour delay to expire.  The ability to shoot starts tonight.  And my opponents have not been idle, oh no no no.  But that is for another post...

BBB

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sorry,Ike.
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
Horatio Nelson

  Double header today as I wanted to discuss a, here-to-fore, not seen occurance in my long war blog.

  Since I had 24 hours to wait until the beginning of hostilities I journeyed to Kamio where I engaged in my usual bumping and bantering with the locals while Spine Ripper cheerfully threw a Retriever or three on the fire to create a stimulating blaze.  Awaiting the inevitable arrival of The Saint Tsero, I gave the local vultures a lesson in misdirection that consistently had them camping the wrong field as bot aspirants paid the price of non compliance elsewhere in system.  And then I noticed something that I had not expected.  At all.

  One of my upcoming war targets was in Kamio.

   This could be no coincidence.  I Dscanned around, checked the usual spots (not in the belts, not in station) but could not locate Aedna Niwdra, a former member of U.S.A.T.O now assigned to SFTS.  Accounting for the known vultures and miners in system I reduced the possibilities to a Probe and a couple Merlins.  Checking Eve Kill revealed that AN had some history of stealth bomber activity (Hound and Manticore) but also was capable of flying Caldari frigates.  Still I suspect the Probe because of what happened next.

   Just as I completed my activities for the night in Kamio and began to move my ass(ets) forward for the beginning of the war, Zing1 entered Kamio.  The man himself.  Lets see, I think I got a quote here for him....

We must carry the war into every corner the enemy happens to carry it: to his home, to his centers of entertainment; a total war. It is necessary to prevent him from having a moment of peace, a quiet moment outside his barracks or even inside; we must attack him wherever he may be, make him feel like a cornered beast wherever he may move.
Che Guevara

  I think Che was a pagan.  Or an atheist.  But back to our story.

I traveled on to the AOR of my enemy while, apparently, they had decided to come to mine.  Feeling it better to meet them on my terms as opposed to theirs I made no change in my intended location at the start of the fighting.  I expect, of course, to find those of SFTS that are less war inclined to be in their home system, not my normal haunts.   Seeing that I had left system, Zing1 indulged himself in some anti-New Order talk with the, still sputtering, bot aspirants of Kamio.  I was gone of course... but Spine Ripper was still there!  Lurking, listening, learning.

  DRERZEWERZISH > leaving tanked ships alone because you're not assured the kill
DRERZEWERZISH > like a bitch
DRERZEWERZISH > only thing more pussy is buumping.
Zing1 > that is typical of griefers
Kylie Hel > Well griefers don't get paid I gank for the money.
DRERZEWERZISH > there's nobility in that lol
Kylie Hel > The person mining next to you might pay me to gank you so they can have more ore.
Zing1 > doesn't make you any better than a griefer

DRERZEWERZISH > well at least I don't have to worry about being ganked
DRERZEWERZISH > successfully ganked I should say
Zing1 > true, same here
DRERZEWERZISH > haven't needed to buy an exhumer in more than a year
Kylie Hel > I am not saying I am better then a griefer. I just grief for the money.
Kylie Hel > you make isk by mining I make isk by killing.
Kylie Hel > its not glamorous but its a livving.
Zing1 > I make isk by either missioning or incursions. I pilot an orca when I am bored

Kylie Hel > I honestly don't chat much.
Zing1 > neither do I. I am waiting for a war dec to go live so I can take on a war target

Zing1 > well, one of the followers of James 315 thinks that most of the corp I am in is miners. He is wrong
Kylie Hel > lol
Kylie Hel > don't know james 315 or his followers.
Kylie Hel > spent some time if faction warfare reason I didn't go to minmatar space for the war.
Zing1 NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS New Order Logistics follow James 315
Kylie Hel > ok.
Zing1 along with DAMAG Safety Commission (WHOOT! Spontaneous publicity - Bing)
Zing1 > the first two gank miners if they don't pay 10 mill for a so called permit
Kylie Hel > ok.
Kylie Hel > I like retrieverrs since they are cheap to kill more profits for me.
DRERZEWERZISH > bet i could tank one pretty good
Kylie Hel > So could I
Zing1 > I don't fly mining barges or exhumers but I can if I wanted

Zing1 > though a null sec miner knows how to tank
Zing1 > James 3125 is a carebear that has his followers doing his dirty work
Zing1 > he can't stand to be war deced in his 1 man corp
Kylie Hel > I was in a group that mined then when hostiles game they switched and made a gate camp. They got llots of kills.
Zing1 > if he gets a war dec he closes his corp and forms a new one

  So, I guess Zing1 believes his lifetime 6-41 pvp record means he is, oh where have we heard this before, not a highsec miner.  His buddy, AN, sports a somewhat better 15-32.  The rest of the corp, not much.  But, in these two, do I have an opponent that actually wishes to fight?  To engage in pvp to the exclusion of all other activities?  To forgo mining and missions and incursions for months (and months!) on end?

  We shall see.  I've learned much in the last couple months and one thing I know is that the constant threat of violence outweighs the actual event of it in the carebear mind.

  About 7 hours until things get hot.

Bing

When the enemy is at ease, be able to weary him; when well fed, to starve him; when at rest, to make him move. Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
“By proof we feel
Our power sufficient to disturb his Heav'n,
And with perpetual inrodes to alarm,
Though inaccessible, his fatal Throne:
Which if not Victory is yet Revenge.”
― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Dawn breaks in Fricoure.  Actually dinner time breaks in Fricourse and I log on.  I immediately identify three war targets in system.  Warping to one of the stations I see Llyax Sommerton sitting just outside in a Coercer.  So, lets analyze the situation....

1) Newish player sitting outside a station in a tech I destroyer.
2) Two corpmates, location unknown, but lurking about somewhere.
3) Day one of a new war.
4) Home system of the war targets.

My analysis of all this is it is an obvious trap.  I run through the various scenarios in my head, calculate the odds, propose and discard numerous options.

I attack.

As the destroyers shields melt we are joined by a Thorax and a Pilgrim.  And hob IIs of course.  Quicker than you can say Bing! Bang! Boom!  I am warping away in my pod leaving the wrecks of the destroyer and my Jaguar behind.  Hostilities are joined!

I advance my forces to Dodixie where I meet my logistics train.  Buy a new Jag.  I notice Zing1 is in system as I complete my preparations.  This reminds me to insure my ship.  I leave station and there he is waiting on the undock in a Myrmidon.  With hob IIs.

I hit the instawarp bookmark (you all have instawarps on all trade hubs don't you?) and am gone before he can do boo.  Making my way back to Fricoure I see nothing in local.  I jump into Caretyn and find them.  All of them.  A Myrmidon, a Pilgrim, a Thorax and a (nother) Coercer.  In fact, a gate camp.  Of course, I escape without a scratch and begin a bit of cat and rat with the Shoot For The Stars battle fleet.  I warp up to one of the sentry posts, show them a little Jaguar tail, and when they all converge I flash away.

After a bit of this I jump back to Fricoure, jump into my Cheetah and the true war begins.  Eventually the battle fleet arrives in system joined by one of their players who is a text-book highsec bot aspirant.  For your scientific enlightenment, I give you Wo Waffles.

Wo Waffles > Kill: Bing Bangboom (Jaguar) there it is
Wo Waffles > we are carebear miners well all your leader dos in gank the miners then mines for him self
Wo Waffles > ore for him self
Wo Waffles > comeat me bro
Wo Waffles > come at
Wo Waffles > well i guess the coward dos not what to do a 1v1 agunts the so called miners
Wo Waffles > come at use bro
Wo Waffles > come at us

I thought there was an age limit on Eve.  In any case, he was joined by the rest of the happy star shooters in an, oblivious to them, game of Miner Bingo.

Llyax Sommerton > We will NEVER fall to you and your fascist goons of high-sec.
Nicole Spade > *Cough* Hitler *Cough*
Sasakue Rivendale > i oppose the ganking and extortion.
Sasakue Rivendale > if i wanted to shoot I go to low sec.
Zing1 > hence why I can fly an orca  with near perfect orca skills

Lots of other people in system joined in the convo, both New Order supporter and detractors.  SInce Fricoure is adjacent to Brapelille it is not surprising to find knowledge of The Code to have penetrated here.

“All is not lost, the unconquerable will, and study of revenge, immortal hate, and the courage never to submit or yield.”
― John Milton, Paradise Lost

We had a high old time talking about the New Order and the New Halaima Code of Conduct and the upcoming destruction of Shoot For the Stars when suddenly my opponents became convinced that if they started mining I would be forced as an Agent to take action to stop them.

Wo Waffles > i am mineing with out a permit
Bing Bangboom > I see that.
Bing Bangboom > You need to buy one.
Kvetha Fricai > [04:03:57] Bing Bangboom > You need to buy one.  That is where you cross to extortion Bin
Zing1 > You aren't enforcing t"The Code" there is a miner mining without a permit

I warp over to where I see they are all sitting.  I am treated to quite a sight.  Wo Waffles in his Retriever is truly mining.  He is escorted by the Myrmidon (with hob IIs!), the Pilgrim, the Thorax, the Coercer, an Iteron, a Hawk,  and a Catalyst.  They become aware from local chat that I am actually sitting on grid with them and some of them begin warping out and in, in a really futile attempt to land on top of me and decloak me.  The conversation continues unabated....

Aedna Niwdra > well there a miner there in the belt (if still there) that has no permit and you are an Agent of "The Order" so isnt it your duty to right this wrong???
Bing Bangboom > Aedna Niwdra this is a common misunderstanding.  It is actually covered in The Code.  We are not required to do anything.... the miners are the ones that are obligated to follow it.

Even in the midst of a shooting war, the miners want to debate The Code.  They should just go to www.minerbumping.com and read it carefully.  I think exposure to veld dust may cause learning impairment.  I consider creating a branch of DAMAG Safety Commission to deal with industrial safety.  I digest...

Nicole Spade > I'm training to be a police officer here is the official California Penal Code Definition of extortion
Nicole Spade > 518.  Extortion is the obtaining of property from another, with hisconsent, or the obtaining of an official act of a public officer,induced by a wrongful use of force or fear, or under color ofofficial right.

I am threatened with the California Penal Code.

Eventually things role around to the war.  As if I was there for some other reason....

Aedna Niwdra > well i have given you a diplomatic solution and as of this moment you havent wanted that nor will come out of hiding to hit a venture or retriver with a myrmidon on grid that you could more than likely outrun the drones off it
Bing Bangboom > You have my diplomatic terms.  Just abide by them and you can go your merry way?
Aedna Niwdra > your terms are not ok with me if your willing to come to an agreement im willing to talk this out
Aedna Niwdra > so you think there is a way other than your terms or my terms that we can stop your hiding and us getting bored sitting waiting for you to uncloak?
Aedna Niwdra > and you can go about your merry way and we can goes ours?
Bing Bangboom > a compromise of some sort?  I am listening....
Aedna Niwdra > without the payment of isk or putting that in our bio is there anyway that you would drop the war on both Shoot for the Stars and USATO?
Bing Bangboom > I will negotiate about Shoot for the Stars.  I will not allow U.S.A.T.O to revive.

Normally people who feel they are in a position of strength do not offer to settle so quickly.  I feel confirmed in my belief that Zing1 and Aedna Niwda, at least, realize what a long term conflict will do to their corp.

I make an offer....

Bing Bangboom > I will offer this.   Zing1 and  Phoenix Louvre alone will buy permits and update their bios.  The rest of you can take your chances. against the Knights.
Blodsplatter > wait what?
Blodsplatter > permits?
  (try to keep up, noob!)

Bing Bangboom > I will consider that apology enough and they can omit that requirement.
Aedna Niwdra > not acceptable on my terms can I nagotiate the Order and the Knights will leave us alone for the rest of our days?
Bing Bangboom > Aedna Niwdra if you want the entire New Order to leave you alone you have to buy a permit and update your bio.
Bing Bangboom > Otherwise the others won't abide by it.

There is an unexpected complication.

Zing1 > Well, Phoenix isn't going to be back on at all . She no longer is going to have computer acces and as for as me I am not funding anything besides myself.

OH NO!  Trouble in the swampland...  Besides the entirely expected...

Zing1 > well, my bio isn't changing

So, negotiations come crashing down.  I made a move in their direction but they are unwilling to compromise at all.  I expect them to demand Federal mediation next.  Or at least try to bring in the California Labor Board....

The war continues.  I am currently logged in in Fricoure but none of SFTS is on.  Due to the nature of my job I occasionally peak in to see if they are about (owning a business has its perks although sleeping through the night isn't one of them).  Eventually I will find one unprotected.

Please let it be Wo Waffles... please please.

Bing Bangboom (the Merciless)
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

“Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven.”
― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom

    There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures.

    Brutus
    Julius Caesar, William Shakespeare

I logged in yesterday immediately following restart and placed my Cheetah at my safe #2.  Cloaked and ready, I silently observed the coming and goings of my war targets throughout the day.  They made various attempts to engage me in conversation, attempts I ignored.  Let them sweat...

Finally, conditions seem right.  Llyax Sommerton was logged on in Fricoure.  Only Zing1 also was on line and my sources reported him in Osmon, 20 jumps away.  The baby buffalo had become separated from the herd and red death began circling in....

Exchanging my Cheetah for my Jaguar, Blodeuwedd, I began searching for him.  I didn't see his Coercer on Dscan so I suspected he was attempting to mine.  This turned out to be true.  He did take the precaution of moving to the next system but eventually I located him in a Venture, mining away.  He sensed his danger and jumped back into Fricoure, leaving behind a lonely mining drone, which I rescued.  But the game was afoot.

As I jumped back into Fricoure in pursuit I found him sitting on gate in an Omen.  A couple jumps back and forth put us on the same side of the gate and I rapidly approached and engaged.  At this point, I want to commend Llyax for giving battle in a situation in which he had little chance of success.   In fact, I blame corporate leadership for not properly advising him about the wisdom of engaging me without support.  They also did not tell him you really need to warp your pod out FAST after your ship gets popped.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18728931

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18728930

100 million ISK of ship and pod go in the win column.  And now, when it is too late, comes the Shoot For The Stars support fleet.  I soon had five opponents in system, including Zing1 who made the slog all the way over from Osmon.  I, back in my Cheetah, observed ships warping about frantically, looking (hopelessly) for someone to avenge themselves on.  NOW I am ready to talk.....

If we are mark'd to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.

Henry V
Henry V, William Shakespeare

Sasakue Rivendale > how dosnt sound like a good snackl
Bing Bangboom > I had a different snack today.
Sasakue Rivendale > what did u snack on today?
Bing Bangboom > I snacked on  Llyax Sommerton .

Now, if you know me, you know I find all kinds of ways to engage people in conversation.  Today strangely enough found me purchasing festival launchers from several of the members of Shoot For The Stars which led us to a friendly conversation about truth and the future.

Bing Bangboom > there are some on the market place pretty cheap.
Aedna Niwdra > well thats good
Bangboom > Once you guys all quit playing Eve I will get some and start using them again.
Aedna Niwdra > at least you can get some
Sasakue Rivendale > im not quiting eve =D
Bing Bangboom > great.
Aedna Niwdra > ne neither i might quit the corp and do my own thing but quit eve nah i enjoy it to much
Bing Bangboom > you will get your chance at more kill mails then.
Bing Bangboom > thats true.  Quitting the corp is more likely.

A scammer tries to intervene in our private chat we are having in local.  He offers a typical scam.

Peerial > Im quiting eve send me 10mill and Ill contract 3 bill in shit to you. Good deal! Don't miss out!
Aedna Niwdra > how about i send you .03 ISK as a sign of good faith?
Bing Bangboom > you can trust him.
Aedna Niwdra > Thanks Bing
Bing Bangboom > I vouch for his honesty.
Aedna Niwdra > seriously?

You will notice my incredible skills at human relations management.  In this exchange I have caused my enemy to regard me in a postive light and have opened the door to my next move.  I sit back and wait for the other shoe to drop.

Nicole Spade > oh hey bing is here hows totalitarian conquest going today?
Bing Bangboom > Nicole Spade it is going ok.  I turned the tide tactically.  I'm still way ahead strategically.

A neutral bystander gives me a chance to comment on the fact that SFTS is now, in fact, clearly losing the war.

Aedna Niwdra > Bing is it 10mil or 30 mil to end the war just as verifaction?
Aedna Niwdra > Verification*
Aedna Niwdra > along with the bio change of course
Bing Bangboom > 10 million for you and the rest of SFTS, except  Zing1 and  Phoenix Louvre who owe 30 mil.
Bing Bangboom > I will consider the offfer from yesterday again though if asked nicely.
Nicole Spade > wow someone's getting pricy
Aedna Niwdra > I thought you waid the rest of SFTS were free to go if the 30 mil was payed?
Bing Bangboom > that was the offer yesterday which you rejected... are you asking to reopen the negotiation?
Aedna Niwdra > And would you please consider the agreement from yesterday?
Aedna Niwdra > yes i am
Bing Bangboom > of course!
 Aedna Niwdra > so 30 mil and bio change correct?
Aedna Niwdra > or was the agreement 10 mil and bio change?
Bing Bangboom > 10 million each from  Zing1 and  Phoenix Louvre with bio updates does it.  However, if you remember I could not offer New Order compliance for the rest of you without permit purchases.
Bing Bangboom > you would be subject to Knight and Agent action.

  There was some more back and forth, the short presence of Phoenix Louvre (or her account at least) and eventually agreement was reached.  Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre purchased mining permits and have updated their bios to include support for James 315.  After a few more pleasantries and an experiment about whether Aedna Niwdra's Nightmare could one shot my Jaguar (it can't) I withdrew from Fricoure leaving them with a warm "GF" in local.

  This is the kind of clear cut victory I had hoped to achieve in my war with U.S.A.T.O .  Lets compare.

U.S.A.T.O lies a shattered wreck.  Formerly an active, growing alliance with a POS and big plans for the future it is reduced to two active players and the POS is missing.  Even the corp description of the flagship corp has been modified to acknowledge defeat.

Versus Shoot For The Stars.  With corp leadership accepting the Code and pledging support of James 315 the core can now return to its normal activities with their hopes and aspirations intact.  My hurt feelings are assuaged and I no longer cry myself to sleep over the comments of Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre from back in the old days.  A happy ending!

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.”

Henry V
Henry V, William Shakespeare

This post ends the history of the war between myself and SFTS.  However, there have been developments in my original war.  I will save it for my next post.  Never fear, friends.  This blog isn't over yet.

Victorious Belligerent Undesirable
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Winston Churchill

With the successful conclusion of my war against Shoot For The Stars I have returned to my fairly monotonous oppressing of any future hopes of U.S.A.T.O .
As I mentioned in a previous post, the alliance POS in Ashokon has disappeared.  Its current location, if any, remains unknown.  So, if anybody sees it....

I did contract out a search of the Osmon system as I had a suspicion that it was moved there.  With 32 moons it was an undertaking but I got the report and, while all the moons are occupied, U.S.A.T.O doesn't have a POS there.

In the "not-shocking" catagory, Hunters Blood Bond corporation has quit U.S.A.T.O .  I say not shocking because many of the Shoot For the Stars members had come from Hunters Blood Bond and they must have still had connections there.  I expect they made the logical decision to completely cut their ties to liberty and crew (which is one guy of course) and move forward into a Bing-free future.  Best of luck to them.

In between Code enforcement in Kino and Kamio yesterday (13 violators expunged) I moved my war materials back into Ashokon, just in case, and made my own thorough search of the local moons.  In contrast to Osmon, most of the moons in Ashokon are untenanted.  There was no trace of the U.S.A.T.O POS although I did find two neutral (to me) POSs with no force fields looking distinctly dead.  Urban blight.  You chase out the desirable tenants with taxes, crime (not me!) and zoning laws and people like liberty move in.  And out again in this case.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill

OK.  I'm a bit of a zealot.  I can live with that.

While I am satisfied with the outcome of my foray against SFTS I had hoped it would last long enough to give my thread here new life.  Now that its over I am concerned that I may be returning to the slow, grinding war that I so brilliantly chronicled in my not posting for three weeks gap.  One hopeful sign, liberty is still following the thread as he went back and corrected Bob Marley's last name on his corp description.

liberty, I am still out here.  Waiting and watching.

liberty: oh lawd!  It's Bing Bangboom!
me: RIVERSIDE, MF!

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Winston Churchill

and Bing.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry.
George Armstrong Custer

OK, lets get right to the point...

AND

  My war against U.S.A.T.O passed its three month mark a few weeks ago and, despite my best efforts, I never had been able to run liberty to ground.  My only skirmishes with him were very imbalanced, with him in a Scorpion and me in my Jaguar.  Even today I had found him, as usual, sitting in station in Ashokon, ignoring my presence.  I, of course, had given his alliance a right pounding, reducing it to two active players, and costing him numerous dropped members as well as two corps.  He even had to take down his POS due to the relentless grinding of U.S.A.T.O into dust.

  Frankly, I had given up any real hope of actual combat with either him or Padreuk73, his remaining minion.  So, I returned to what I do best, enforcing The Code and educating the miners residing between Kamio and Kino about their responsibilities and the consequences of bot aspirancy.  My activities there have created my own personal resistance movement and I am frequently joined, as I was today, by The Saint Tsero, Spionkop, Jennifer en Marland, Inspektor Cluseau and sometimes, Kaldar Andedare along with various vulture chicks who seek to "save the miners!".  Only The Saint Tsero does much to actually stop the ganking (and he's real good at it, I have to admit) and JeM is always good for making the back of my neck tingle but we had popped one afking botter already when I was joined in the icefield by a Caracal flown by Sally Hakamairos.

  Since I was set up for scanning the miners tanks I took a look-see at mustang Sally and saw a very nice vulcher fit, although, as usual, no tank.  Sally decided the best way to be in position for disrupting the gank was to put me (Bing) on approach and sit 9 meters away from me.  So, here we sit, me, Sally No Tank, right next to each other.  JeM was also there in a Velator so I suspect some sort of gank was being set up on me.  BUT DON"T MAKE NO MATTER...

  I am sure Sally's adrenaline started pumping when Spine Ripper landed in the ice.  "Ah ha!  I have you now!" I am sure she thought.  I wonder what she thought when SR locked onto her Caracal and blapped it into space slivers.  Whatever she was thinking, she wasn't thinking "I've got to get my pod out of here!" cause she didn't.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18833924

  So, as you can see, it had already been QUITE the day when I returned from my visit to the dirty shirt and decided to make a round of the Kamio belts.  TST and Spionkop were lurking about still so I was thinking of doing a bit of bumping, a thing they are powerless to do more than witness, and I undocked...

Benteen, come on, big village, be quick. Bring packs.
George Armstrong Custer

  As I came out of station I see a flashing red on my overview and there is liberty at 17km in a Rifter.  To say I was surprised, well, I was.  After months of over matching me and fleeing my every attempt and sitting for hours in station, he was sitting right on my doorstep in a frigate.

  Now, the Rifter is a very fine ship and I have hundreds of kills in them but he KNOWs I fly a Jaguar now.  Which I immediately dock up and switch into.  "There is NO WAY he is still going to be there when I come out".  Except he was.  Now at 11 km.  He approaches, locks and scrambles.  The fight is on.

  It took less than 2 minutes.  He had an armor rep and got that going but it couldn't hold up under my three 200mm autocannon IIs with Republic Fleet Phased Plasma S.  His Hail ammo was a poor choice, imo, and he only got my shields to about 60%.  Once it became clear that he was going to lose the Rifter I shifted my attention to the pod kill.  I have lost a few because as the ship exploded my craft would take a beeline away from the pod and I would get out of range while locking.  This time I changed from orbit to approach as his structure went down.  Using proven Knight of the New Order tactics, I shift clicked his pod and hit F1.  And off he went to wherever he bought that pod.  Surely he had it insured.

  Has the war entered a new phase?  Has liberty decided that he has no choice but to fight?  Has he lost his ever-loving mind?  Really, at this point, surrender and meeting my terms like my VERY intelligent friends in Shoot For The Stars did seems, as we always say "to be the wise economic decision".

  liberty, when you read this.  Accept my demands and save what's left of U.S.A.T.O .

  Or buy another Rifter.  That would be good too.

  Bing Bangboom
  Agent of the New Order of Highsec
  Belligerent Undesirable

"They couldn’t hit an elephant at this distance" – General John Sedgwick, prior to being shot.

yodayblack
About damn time you killed that corp thief. Kill him again and again. Scoop that corpse next time.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
This post was updated on .
"Those who practice magic must be scrupulously honest… In one sense, magic works on the principle that "It is so because I say it is so." For my word to take on so much force, I must be deeply and completely convinced that it is identified with truth, as I know it. If I habitually lie to my lovers, steal from my boss, pilfer from supermarkets or simply renege on my promise. I cannot have that conviction."
Starhawk, The Spiral Dance, Page 111

Following my agreement with Aedna Niwdra and Shoot For The Stars, I allowed my wardec against them to expire.  I also allowed the wardec against Hunter's Blood Bond, created by their withdrawal from U.S.A.T.O, to expire.  During the interval I removed all my assets from their home systems and did not attempt to interact with any of their members, either in conversation or combat.  As an Agent of the New Order I, of course, am scrupulously honest in my dealings and abide by both the letter AND spirit of my agreements.

Alas, (you knew there was an Alas coming), some of my former adversaries took advantage of my simple, truthful, nature and well, just read the following letter I was obliged to send yesterday....

Breach of our agreement

From: Bing Bangboom
To: Zing1, Aedna Niwdra

Citizen Niwdra,

Today, while enforcing The Code in Kino, I noticed Zing1 had arrived in the ice field I was controlling. Before I could greet him he made a MOST disparaging remark about myself AND the New Order in local. Suspecting treachery, I checked his bio and sure enough, he has not only removed his statement of support for the New Order but has in fact put in one of defiance and insult.

I checked Phoenix Louvre and found she had entirely removed her supporting statement too. When I questioned Zing1 about this duplicity he told me that he had never agreed to our terms and having left the corporation was under no obligation to abide by them. When I pointed out the obvious fact that he had in fact paid 10,000,000 ISK for a permit and pledged support for James 315 in his bio he denied that he had ever meant it.

This, of course, could negate the ceasefire we had arranged so amicably just a few days ago. Now, I admit, my original complaint was always with Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre. and as you know from my blog, I had a bad experience with the two over their interpretation of "honor". It looks like I was correct all along and Zing1 's view of honor seems to be whatever he wants it to be.

I would like to hear your ideas on how the situation should be resolved. I think the time for threats lies further down the road so I will make none now. I found you to be an honest negotiator and I am distressed that we have both been treated so shabbily by your former corpmate. I know it may be just the sentimental way I am but I would like this to not end on such a bad note.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

This is what comes from trusting Druids.  You give an inch and they cut your heart out.  Literally.  I immediately voided the mining permits of the two and they are now BACK on the Red Pen List.  Zing1 has dropped to an NPC corp in an attempt to avoid my rightuous anger.  And in a "karma is a bitch" moment that I guess is appropriate to a Pagan, last night he managed to get his Nemesis killed by an angel of justice soloing him in a Thorax.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20169399

Truth includes honor, loyalty, honesty, and justice. You must speak the truth, know the truth, understand the truth, and remain loyal to the truth. By doing all this, you maintain your honor.
Druidic Ethics by Selene Silverwind

Today I heard back from Aedna Niwdra.

Re: Breach of our agreement

From: Aedna Niwdra
To: Bing Bangboom

I am not sure about how this should handled but as par our agreement the rest of the corp is following it and Zing has dropped corp but I personally am going to be dropping corp as well. No Offense to you but I dont have time nor the patience for the he said she said bullshit that this is centered around. I respect you Bing and i hope to respect is mutual

- Aedna

Apparently I am the only one who took our treaty seriously.  You would think with all the time I spend dealing with highsec miners that my idealism and belief in basic humanity would long have been discarded but I find I can still be wounded, just heartsick, over the treachery of non-Code compliant players.  Once again it is confirmed that WE are the good guys.

Perhaps a lesser person would be discouraged or embittered or even might turn savage.  Fortunately, I have the New Halaima Code of Conduct to keep my actions pure and noble.  As I continue to crush the bot aspirants I can be both cheerful and hopeful about the task ahead.

Belligerent Undesirable
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Fuck Bing Bangboom and all his supporters
Zing1

  As most of you know, I am not the Savior of Highsec.  I am not the only truly honest ISK doubler in Eve.  Despite putting "Belligerent Undesirable" in my title block,  I am not the most effective and most feared and most inexplicably allowedtojoincarebearcorps AWOXer teaching unqualified CEOs the importance of background checking. Obligatory, I am not a Goon.  I am not a very good pvper.  If you ask the highsec miners, I'm not even a pvper at all!

  And so it is somewhat confusing to me how I seem to have so easily destroyed the organizations that have drawn my wrathful ire.  For once again, my wardec on a stubbornly, non-Code compliant group has resulted in a failure cascade, bringing, in this case, the corporation crashing down.

  Zing1, from whom's bio I quote at the beginning of this piece, formed the corporation Shoot For The Stars upon leaving U.S.A.T.O for unknown (to me) reasons.  He was joined by various other players, some from U.S.A.T.O and elsewhere.  The corporation was expanding slowly but surely until ....

  My war with SFTS only lasted three days from first to last shot.  It concluded with an amicable resolution that had Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre, the on-paper CEO, purchasing mining permits and pledging allegiance to James 315 in their bios.  And so I left them to continue their highsecing ways and returned to my duties enforcing the Code and crushing U.S.A.T.O.

  But some contagion had been planted and this week it burst into full, (I was going to write an adjective for the word puss but just adding a y seems to not be the right word) infection.  Along with the already discussed departure of Zing1, SFTS has also lost its chief diplomat, Aedna Niwdra along with Chief Decoy, Llyax Sommerton and the one and only, Wo Waffles as they all dropped to NPC corps.  After the war concluded.

 Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Peevishness For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Ire That Are Themselves The Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Wrath.
liberty

  Ruminating on these events, I return to my original thoughts about the viability of corporations and alliances formed strictly for the economic benefit of the individual members.  These groupings obstensibly offer some advantage to the player who joins that he cannot achieve alone while giving him a sense of place and companionship.  Yet, as soon as an outside force puts pressure on the player, in this case, strictly for being a member of the group, the individualistic nature of industrial-style Eve player seems to come to the front and they abandon the group for greener pastures.

  We've all read them.  The corp descriptions that all seem to be written by the same person...

  "Join XXX corp.  A laid back group of mature players that just want to have FUN! Open to EVERY kind of player.  We mine, manufacture, run missions, mine, explore, haul and mine.  Not afraid to pvp if someone gets in our way!!!  We are going to eventually move to Null and make a name for ourselves.  Mining boosts and refining available.  Just contact Justin Retriever in game or join us in our chatroom, icecrusher."

  What kind of player joins a corp like that?  Other than someone who decides that low recruitment standards are the only ones they can meet (and Awoxers of course) it can only appeal to someone who's attitude is "What can you do for me?".  They think they will join this corp, make a big pile of ISK, and then go on to the famous giant nullsec alliance they dream they will be recruited to join.

  We know this won't ever happen.  But the carebears don't know it.  They think the only difference between themselves and the famous empire builders is that the other guy had more time in game and has got his ISK pile together already.  Other than the equally delusional CEO's who form these highsec, industrial corps and think they have created the next great power, each player in it KNOWS that his future lies elsewhere.  Not only is there no incentive to sacrifice for the present corp, it actually incentivizes not getting too attached.  In short, they start their exit strategy on the day they join.

  And so we have the real-Eve situations of SFTS and U.S.A.T.O .  As soon as it became apparent that being a part of these particular corporations was going to involve sacrifice of their individual desires and some impediment to their ISK making goals, well...

Vroom, like a rat out of an aqueduct !
Mandy

  You know what I think these organizations are?  I think they are just one man using a bunch of deluded individuals to carry out his own personal agenda.  By convincing them that they are part of a team working for the betterment of all and using some sort of overreaching plan for obtaining some high sounding goal, these nefarious Svengali's dupe the simpler minded underlings to carry out all kinds of actions that they THINK are for some great purpose but in fact, just profit the leader.  Yeah.  So its not surprising that these groups don't last more than a few months.  One year and a month tops.

Those poor fools...

Belligerent Undesirable
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Zing1
Bing  you make it sound like you had anything to do with the corp splitting up. All actuality you have several facts wrong.  Zing1 left the corp in search of a new corp to join. Aedna left for factional warfare. The others left because they were the only active ones left. You make it sound like you cause soo much trouble when you weren't the cause of any of it.  Get off your high horse. Even with my killboard being the way it was. You didn't have the backbone to face me. You are a true coward trying to make yourself bigger than what you are.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Guy Fawkes
Zing1, you really shouldn't bother to reply to these threads; it simply feeds Bings a-typical attention seeking behavior and only encourages more of the same.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Worldly fame is but a breath of wind that blows now this way, and now that, and changes name as it changes direction.
Dante Alighieri

Yesterday, Infinity Ops corporation left U.S.A.T.O .  Its only two characters which appear to be alts of the same person.  And yet, what story lies behind this person?  What interests did he have when he joined his corp to U.S.A.T.O in January 2013.  The CEO's personal history extends back to 2009 culminating in the formation of Infinity Ops in August 2012.  Surely joining his previously unattached corp to U.S.A.T.O was part of some great plan to be part of the glorious future liberty spelled out in his previously discussed vision for his alliance.

  And yesterday, another piece fell away.  Like a ruined ediface, another piece of the facade crumbled off and crashed to the ground.  Why now?  Why after three months of relative inactivity as this war dragged on and on, did Death Teacher finally pull the plug?  Since nothing of note has happened recently was it just the realization that this war will NEVER end until liberty meets my demands?  Or the realization that liberty had no intention of letting his own pride and self interest be subsumed to the interests and well being of the rest of his loyal minions?

  If the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.
Dante Alighieri

  Infinity Ops has cut itself away from the dying body of U.S.A.T.O .  After the required cooling down period that CONCORD sets in such matters I will let them go their way in peace.  I will send Death Teacher a short inquiry on what his reasoning was but I have little hope of hearing back.  His departure is enough.

  In a related note, Zing1 has rejoined Shoot For the Stars.  I am sending him an Eve mail noting that his return to the corporation requires him to update his bio to show his support for James 315 and the New Order of Highsec, replacing the current "Fuck Bing Bangboom and all his supporters" which I think we can agree does NOT meet the requirements of Code compliance.  I have more hope of a reply from Zing1 because, well, he is who he is.

All hope abandon, ye who enter here!
Dante Alighieri

Jeb

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Jeb
This post was updated on .
I have been reading this epic for a while now, it keeps me coming back for more.

When I came to this site I thought that I would be on the side of the miners but after reading a lot of topics they all seem like such unpleasant people.

I continue to consider the path of the Catalyst Crusader.

Thanks for posting Bing, these updates are very entertaining.
1234567 ... 13