Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

12345678 ... 13

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Bonus post!

Fixing your bio
From: Zing1
To: Bing Bangboom
INBOX
Remove Label

I never said you didn't know how to fly something else. and my pve fit proteus wouldn't be what you would end up seeing. But I am not going to show my entire hand. As for as rebuilding shoot for the stars. If that happens it does. I myself am not working to rebuild anything.

http://i.imgur.com/kJmqcYY.jpg

  The link he provides is an old anti-New Order propaganda piece from a, not shockingly, defunct rebel movement.

  My interactions with Zing1 and Phoenix Louvre led me to doing some investigation on Pagan morality.  I found a heavy emphasis on truthfulness, honesty and honor.  And yet, the two Pagans I actually had some experience with demonstated quite the opposite.  How to reconcile these two disparate experiences?

  I have come to the conclusion that bot aspirancy is such a powerful corrupting force that even the powers of Woden, Zeus, Gaia, The Joker, Bael, and Cthulhu (hope I haven't left anybody important out) are not enough to overcome the degradation of the highsec miner.  Only a highsec miner could justify acting like Zing1.  Only a highsec miner would say "I only have to keep my promises until I decide not to anymore".  Only a highsec miner would say "I am only honorable if someone forces me".  Only a highsec miner would say "I support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec" one day and "Fuck Bing Bangboom and his supporters" the next.

  Like many Agents of the New Order I have been caught up by the dream of James 315 about the possible future of highsec.  I feel it, I believe it, I can (almost) SEE it.....   And then something like this happens.  Its like the scrapeing of a turntable needle across an old LP record.

  What can one man do against so much bot aspirancy?  The answer is, of course, and I quote "Ride out and meet them!"

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

John E Normus
Bing, you're like the only hero in a city of wretched, no-good, double-dealin'  scum.  One day there will be a statue...

o7
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
Plato

  Recently in Kino, Spine Ripper podded an afking miner in a Retriever.  And then podded him.  Now, this is not news.  Every gank is very much like another.  Miner is bot aspiring... Scout checks for permit, scans, assesses, identifies and then slides up underneath, ganker undocks, instawarp, warp to scout, lock, F1, scramble, approach, \o/!  Clean up the mess (I salvage all the wrecks to make it super neat) and then pull CONCORD out of the belt, reset... and repeat of course.

  No, it's what happens AFTER the gank that is always a new and interesting experience.  And THIS gank, of Dr Robotnik-x, spawned a rebel movement. Or a conspiracy more like as there are only four of them.  Dr Robotnik-x, after attempting the direct approach of dueling Bing with his Tech-1 fit Caracal, decided the best thing to do was to follow Bing around and "disrupt" ganking operations.  He encourages others in local to join Robotnik Star Empire to fight the New Order.  Strangely enough, no one seems inspired to join a two week old corporation composed of four 2 week old characters to take us (me really) on.  But he does manage to get a group of five or six players to come sit RIGHT on top of me when I'm in the ice field, supposedly to prevent ganks.

  This was pretty unsuccessful as I simply set the ganks in places they were'nt and Rets continues exploding across Kino and adjoining systems.  Until ... the arrival of some actual vultures began, culminating with two or three regulars now hawking me around.  These vultures, while much better at being in the right place, have not actually saved any miners but they have whored onto CONCORDs Spine Ripper kills and may have actually saved a pod or two.  I decided to make an example of someone...

  So, I gave Robotnik-x 24 hours to get himself and his corp OUT of Kino.  Made the threat in local, intending to immediately follow with a wardec on his corp.

Death is not the worst that can happen to men.
Plato

  I go to the War tab under Corporation and, just as I'm about to press the button, I see that, in 3 hours and 27 minutes, The Marmite Collective will once again become the ally of U.S.A.T.O in my long running war against the later.  WHAT THE?!?!?!

  First, I thought I was supposed to get a notification from CONCORD if something like that happens and Second, why now?  So I penned a short (for me) letter to my good friend Tora Bushido.

Once more into the breach!

From: Bing Bangboom
To: Tora Bushido

Hello Boss,

The Wars tab tells me that we have once again found ourselves on opposing sides in my justifiable vendetta against U.S.A.T.O . I am surprised to find, at month 4 of the war, that you have been persuaded by that scoundrel, liberty, to again bring your military machine on to the field against little, old me.

I know a busy war lord like yourself does not bother to remember the details of all your many business arrangements so I will give you a short synopsis of our previous war and bring you up to date on what has happened since your previous withdrawal, some 2 months ago. In the short three weeks you were involved as an ally of U.S.A.T.O there were no actual shooting encounters between your forces and myself. I did, on two occasions, find myself in a gate camp with a large number of your soldiery. Using my patented, "run screaming for the exit" technique I successfully left them sniffing under rocks and trees for my long gone hide.

Since you and your juggernaught moved on, I have had a great deal of success in my war. I have encouraged 3 corporations to depart the alliance and along with individual dropouts to NPC corps have reduced U.S.A.T.O to 2 active players. I have even wardecced and received a surrender from an offshoot corporation formed by fleeing members of U.S.A.T.O . All in all, I have achieved a great victory and only await liberty's final concession to bring things to a neat and tidy close.

There is one downside (at least) of your alliance joining with liberty at this time. As you may know, I have been waging a campaign in Kino on behalf of the New Order of Highsec. In July alone, the Knight Spine Ripper and I have destroyed 133 ships and pods of bot aspirant miners. August is off to a great start with 15 kills but now, the occasion of your hostilities will require me to withdraw from Kino and leave the bots to their nefarious activities. I am sure you will agree with me that this is not a good thing. Kino is a veritable hotbed of anti-New Order carebears and I was already pressed hard to hold things at bay with considerable bumping and ganking. For now at least this will have to end. So much ground will have to be made up after I can return...

From our previous communications I know you are a very professional mercenary and that you have standards and theological preceps that you follow so I won't ask you to do anything against your creed. However, I hope you will limit your alliance to one week and I can go back to simultaneously destroying both U.S.A.T.O and the bots of Kino.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable
 Tora Bushido soon sent his response...

Re: Once more into the breach!

From: Tora Bushido
To: Bing Bangboom

Yeh, old man here, just came back from vacation, pressed the button to fast, shit happens, we move on :)

  Tora Bushido wastes no words.  As usual he is a bit inscrutable but I think he's saying it was not intentional.  Hard to tell with him.

  In any case, I have gone from 38 enemies to 293 enemies (the 254 from the Marmite Collective and one from Game Time, a nuisance wardec some miner made on me with his alt.)  There is no way I can just consider that TMC mercs won't kill me on sight, mistake or not, so I will have to limit my appearances to wartime activities only.  U.S.A.T.O was so thoroughly beaten that I had basically ignored them while upholding The Code in Kino.  I especially can't go near market hubs as they camp them 23/7.  This will probably be a good time to pay a bit of attention to my shadow economic empire, the funding source of my military behemoth which had been a bit neglected.

  So, now I wait for the "shit happens" to expire (hopefully) and then, to move back on the offensive against the forces of bot aspirancy.  On a good note, Spine Ripper is available for fleet operations if someone needs a Tech II Cat pilot.

Entire ignorance is not so terrible or extreme an evil, and is far from being the greatest of all; too much cleverness and too much learning, accompanied with ill bringing-up, are far more fatal.
Plato
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
Mao Zedong

So the Goons have come to Kino.

Starting Sunday, I witnessed the CFC Caldari ice interdiction in the ice fields (there are two of them) of Kino.  Groups of three (not sure they were CFC) to eighteen (!!!) destroyers hit Retrievers and Mackinaws with varying degrees of success.  Since they often targeted Mackinaws I initially saw this as a good thing as the Mack pilots were pretty aware that they lay outside Spine Rippers capabilities and they outnumbered my ability to bump them all.  However, after observing a few Goon attacks I quickly discovered the downside...

  The Goons don't clean up after themselves.  Now a few do.  But mainly a Goon attack meant hordes of CONCORD left in the icebelt beyond my ability to clean things up.  Plus all the extra squads made pulling my own CONCORD more difficult as it randomly summoned them to station.  I managed to kill 10 bot aspirants but it was a messy day.

Despise the enemy strategically, but take him seriously tactically.
Mao Zedong

  This brings us to the point of this post.  After two weeks the re-intervention of the Marmite Collective in my war with U.S.A.T.O came to an end Sunday and I returned to Kino refreshed and rearmed.  My two weeks of attention to my vast shadow economic empire had pumped a couple billion ISK into the war chest and I came back to Kino intending to pickup where I left off.  (liberty and friend spent the last two weeks holed up in Osmon and Jita respectively).

  I was not disappointed to find the rebels of Kino had not changed one teeny bit while I was away.  In particular, the "Emperor" of Robotnik Star Empire, Dr Robotnik-x, had not evolved in any way during my absence.  As soon as I started informing the miners of Kino of their responsibilities as citizens of a New Order system he began his counter-arguments (such as they were) in local.  Mainly he told miners to not buy permits and to join his corporation in "resisting" the New Order.  Such resistance usually showed itself as he and a few like-minded individuals would follow me around in Blackbirds and small pvp ships, claiming to dissuade the arrival of Spine Ripper.  Check killboard for effectiveness of said "tactic".

  Now, as everyone knows, I'm a patient man.  (Except those miners who still believe the persistent rumor that I am, in fact, a 13 year old girl).  I patiently explained to the good doctor, by destroying several of his ships and his pod, that he was on the wrong side of history.  I showed, by logically arguing several of his friends ships into expanding gas, that the New Order of Highsec WAS the controlling authority in Kino.  But I was getting nowhere with him.  I began to suspect he is not actually a doctor at all!

  And so, yesterday, I declared war on the doughy yeomen of Robotnik Star Empire (all six of them).  Since everyone in the corp at the moment has a title that indicates a leadership role I assume this is a framework upon which they intend to fill in the actual fighting forces of the "Empire".  Their corp advert mentions their future plans for null sec domination so they see a bright future for their corp.

  I see oblivion.

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
Mao Zedong
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Rennseslear
i cant wait for the exciting activity report from the last 24 hours!  :)
Ewe Oar Sofa King We Tall Did

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the
scabbard."
General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

  Despite the wise advice of the many military and political leaders I have quoted in recounting my journey here, I always find myself driven to attack at almost every opportunity.  I don't know if it was my many months of can flipping, or the experience of being an Agent of the New Order or just my personal nature but I always seem to believe that it is the best possible idea to dive directly at my opponent, no matter what they have brought to the battlefield, no matter how many of them there are.  This, what can only be called, lack of respect for my enemies abilities has resulted in a few hard lessons, mainly regarding Hobgoblin IIs, but, when the flashy red appears on my overview, I just HAVE to engage.

  Yesterday evening I logged into Kino and found a single war target logged on.  The much ballyhooed enthusiasm of Robotnik Star Empire to engage the New Order did not seem to be enough to persuade most of the corporation to turn off the reruns of "The Big Bang Theory" and actually show up for the war.  But Dr Robotnik-x was there and Dscan showed him in local in a Kestrel.  Since I knew the corp favored station VII-7 I warped over in my Jag and found him sitting outside of station.  Which he promptly entered.

  Station games suck.  But with few other options I moved over to the undock and sat.  And he came out.  In a Rokh.  I locked but didn't shoot as I wanted him to shoot first and therefore be unable to dock right back up.  In response he threw out four Hobgoblin drones.  Little ones.  I locked them up.  And then began clearing them from the field.

  This had the desired effect as he began shooting back.  First the drones, until they were all killed, then with the shipboard guns.  Strangely, his battleship guns were doing little damage to my Jaguar orbiting him at 1000 meters.  Scrambled, webbed and taking a right pounding from my 200mm Light Autocannon IIs he slowing steamed AWAY from station.  And kept firing back.  I kept shooting, expecting him to stop long enough to lose the flag and redock but he kept firing away.

  We discussed the situation in local.  He expressed his opinion that losing the Rokh was no big deal because he had built it himself.  I pointed out that he had not lost it yet.  When his structure hit 50% I advised him to be ready to warp out his pod because otherwise I would shoot it.  It took 20 minutes from start to finish, and I know you are all amazed that he didn't do the simple thing that would have saved him, but eventually, eventually he had the opportunity to heed my advice and warped out his pod.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19302233

 "To move swiftly, strike vigorously, and secure all fruits of victory is the secret of a successful war"
General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

  By remaining outside VII-7 I was soon rewarded by the good Dr's reappearance in the Kestrel.  Which I promptly killed.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19302232

  He then reshipped to a Griffin and flew around, occasionally feigning an engagement but running off when I approached.  And finally, at long last, another one of the corp signed in.  Felix Dunn arrived in Kino, made a few insulting remarks, and left.  My locator agent told me he had gone to Jita so I waited to see what monstrosity he returned with.  It took him a while but he returned in a railfit Merlin.  After flying around to the various stations, seeing them on Dscan but not finding them they made a remark about me hiding from them.  It dawned on me that they were actually trying to find ME.  So I told them I was outside station 13 and waited.

  Their strategy was obvious.  Griffins mean jamming and it was a good plan on paper.  Once the engagement started it quickly fell apart.  The jams fell too few to do anything but allow for escape and I don't think they have the situational awareness to realize it was time to GTFO.  In any case, the Merlin fell.  After a bit of chasing around, the Griffin followed it to Caldari Valhalla.  They DID heed my pod advice and got them out in good order.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19303245

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19303244

  You know, their fits weren't terrible and they actually tried to level the odds.  I can definitely fault them on not realizing the huge gap in capability between themselves and me.  Also, a little research on the internets would have led them to this chronicle which would be a gold mine of useful tactical and strategic information. But they really don't understand what is happening to them.

Bing Bangboom > Dr Robotnik-x you got anybody else coming?
Dr Robotnik-x > Nope. my corp mates dont like to fight. They like mining better for some reason
Dr Robotnik-x > Thats why i need more members
Bing Bangboom > well, mining is over for them for a few months
Dr Robotnik-x > lol how so
Bing Bangboom > until you surrender and buy permits, this war will continue indefinitely
Dr Robotnik-x > well you dont have the power to keep them from mining

Also, this remark:

Dr Robotnik-x > Anyone else who wants to defy new order is welcome to the empire. Join now and you get to shoot at bing!

 I'm not sure that was a selling point for the observers of yesterday's events.

"Now, gentlemen, let us at once to bed, and see if tomorrow we cannot do something."
General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

hotdogs
Bing, this might have been an appropriate epigram for your most recent update:

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking!" --Ferdinand Foch

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
"It must be humbling to suck on so many levels."
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

  Day Two of a war has a certain quality that separates it from both the first and subsequent days.  In each of my wars, day two was when some of my enemies corp members attempted to return to their carebear ways, apparently unaware that I had no intention of letting them.  I suspect there is some idea that day one would either slate my bloodlust or end with me sufficiently chastised that I would slink off to some hidden lair and rage impotently against both the unfairness of the universe and my opponents wilely tactics.

  I logged on yesterday morning in Kino right after the server came up.  Only one war target on line and he was 16 jumps away according to my locator agent.  Now, I've mentioned the fact that many miners believe I am a 13 year old girl.  The rumor is often emblished with the information that I make my coin by running a lemonaide stand where I sell refreshments to the neighborhood Dads wearing only a bikini.  (There is also a part of the story where the neighborhood Moms periodically shut me down for safety and health violations) but in any case, its not really true and I have a real job where I am expected to make daily appearances.  So I go to work.

  I returned to the Eve universe later that day to find the same target still online with an additional war target lurking somewhere about.  Locator agent reports the first target, Recanning Irwin, in the same system as before and not in station.  I make the 16 jump treck to Agil, warp into system, Dscan him down in an asteroid belt and pounce.  The fellow is can mining, at least semi-AFK, in a Covetor and sucking up all the lovely Pyroxeres and Veldspar along with a neutral alt of his.  Surrounded by jet cans of ore he sits like a giant spider nestled in a web of laser beams. (Man, I can WRITE!).

  The action is short but sweet.  Within a minute he is out of the Covetor and warping his pod to safety.  I flip the ore into a can of my own (you can take ore out of war targets cans without getting a flag, who knew?) and waited to see if he would come back in a frothing rage.  He didn't.  His alt showed up in an Orca.  He either had his safety set on green or he wasn't completely stupid because he took all the cans except mine.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19315846

Knock Knock Knock "Penny" Knock Knock Knock "Penny" Knock Knock Knock "Penny"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

  By this time my locator agent was speaking to me again and had located the second target, Penny Chai.  She was 20 jumps BACK the way I had come from so I left Recanning Irwin and friend to fret over my can of ore and headed out.  Fortunately, Penny was only five jumps from where my alt with the locator agent was sitting lazily on his fat butt training so I sent him to take a look and see if he could pin her down.  Not finding her in the designated system I thought it out and began searching.  I found her a couple systems away but on the move.

  As she moved from system to system I followed in my alt, keeping a discrete distance.  Adjusting Bings destination to match I finally arrived in system Saisio where she was.  And she promptly logged off.  Convinced I had been made I sent the locator alt back towards home with the intention of at least finding out what station she had holed up in.  He was about halfway back when she logged back in.

  Giving my opponent WAY more credit than it turned out was due, I quickly scanned down the belts, entered each station and searched for Penny.  Couldn't find her.  Left with few other options I flew to the gates leading to other systems.  Warping to one I picked her up on Dscan and upon arrival found her sitting about 4000m from the gate in a Procurer.  Fearing she would jump and leave me stranded on the other side with an aggression flag I locked, scrambled, webbed and then, using my fine Agent training, flew right at her and bumped her away from the gate.  In the end, this proved unnecessary as it appears she was completely AFK.

  I chewed, eventually, through her 19,000 EHP and podded the chewy center when it popped out.  I think this is the first Procurer I had actually killed since the EHP buff so I was curious as to her tank.  I opened the kill mail and found not a tank, but a mystery.  Here is her fit...

  Experienced Knights will recognize this fitting.  This is a minimalist version of a ganking scout disquised as another miner.  So, riddle me this.  Why would someone who is involved in an anti-ganker corp fit such a Procurer, fly around from system to system in it (remember, until I entered Saisio she didn't know I was around) and then sit AFK on a gate in it?  I can see some sort of dim reasoning about knowing how I fit my ships but a trap needs more than bait.  It's got to have the noose and they didn't have one.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19316621

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19316620

"You're inferring I'm stupid."
Zack
"That's not correct. We implied you're stupid, you then inferred it."
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

  With day two complete I have killed four out of the six members of Robotnik Star Empire.  I've killed the "Emperor" so many times I have been awarded the NEMESIS tag on the Battleclinic killboard.  So many kills have raised my standing to the 2,230th best PvPer in Eve, according to BC.  I used to think that was an achievement until I learned that most pvpers don't actually put their kills on Battleclinic and that the scoring system is a joke (you get 20 pts for killing a Retriever in a Rifter and the same 20 pts for killing a properly pvp fit Punisher in a Rifter, arguably the two ends of the 1v1 highsec pvp spectrum).  But I digest.

  It looks like my enemy has decided to scatter and use the long distance between Kino and their current whereabouts as a buffer to allow them to return to their carebear activities.  Fortunately, at least two of them have fled TO the vicinity of my economic empire so I made an unannounced visit to my manufacturing facility, reset my production lines and am now sitting in station, awaiting my return to keyboard to resume my scourging of their worthless hides.

  Is this the end of Robotnik Star Empire?  (OK, I stole that).

BBB

Bazinga!
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
"If you keep your sword drawn and wield it about then no one will dare approach you and you will have no allies. But if you never draw it, it will dull and rust and people will assume that you are feeble."
Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

  I was planning on being out of town for the weekend, so last Thursday I sent the following to all of Robotnik Star Empire:

Impending Destruction of Robotnik Star Empire

From: Bing Bangboom
To: Victor Finster, Felix Dunn, Reccaning Irwin, Dr Robotnik-x, Penny Chai

Greetings Citizens,

By now it must have become apparent to the densest of you that the war is going decidely against you. In two days, I have destroyed six ships and a pod for a total loss of 275 million ISK. I have killed your pvp ships and your miners across a wide array of systems. You should be convinced that you cannot operate with impunity at any time as I have repeatedly struck without warning.

So thats the good news. Now for the rest of it. Your corporation stands on the brink of destruction. You have already lost your youngest member and I am sure others are considering heading for the NPC corps and safety. Mercy requires that I offer you a way to save yourselves. So here it is.

I will end the war against your corporation if you meet the following terms:

1) Each member must pay for a one year mining permit from the New Order of Highsec. This payment of 50 million ISK can come from Dr Robotnik-x or from you individually for 10,000,000 ISK per.
2) Each member must update his bio to include the following: "I support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec".

So far these demands are only what is expected of a Code compliant highsec miner.

In addition:

3) The corp bio must include "We support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec".
4) All members of your corporation will cease opposition of New Order enforcement operations (Stop messing with my ganking both in action and word).
5) Dr Robotnik-x must use the surrender option in the corporation "War" tab to formally surrender to me. If you meet my terms I will accept this surrender and it will end the war. Breaking these terms afterwards will cause the war to be resumed.

As is customary with my wars on the bot aspirant highsec miners, any individual may accept items 1, 2 and 4 and I will cease hostilities against that player. This has been a popular option in the past and I encourage you to consider it if your corporation leadership proves intransigent.

You aren't the first to fall before the New Order. Since April 2013 entire alliances have fallen for resisting the Code. See www.minerbumping.com for full information.

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Thank you for your kind attention to my threats.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

  I sent this and went off to enjoy a three day weekend away from home.  When I arrived back last night I saw the RSE had undergone a flurry of joins and unjoins that had put them back basically at the original lineup.  Not sure if the message had anything to do with it or just the usual turmoil of new players joining a corporation and finding its leadership incompetent, immediately leaving again.  But in any case, I used a locator agent to find one of them online, flew over, warped in and blasted Felix Dunn who was flying an Iteron Mark V, hauling for a mining op.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19380475

  Felix Dunn took the opportunity to inform local that my destruction of his ship proved I was unskilled in both Eve and life.  After disinterested bystanders informed him that smack talking in local AFTER losing a ship was, in fact, the definition of "tears" he slipped out of system in a shuttle and left me to recan a load of ore.  (He went to Amarr... Bing knows all).

"If one you thought was your friend keeps his distance from you during trying times then he should be considered a coward."
Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

  Dr Robotnik-x, at this time, was 22 jumps away in the vicinity of Kino.  Despite the inconvenience of having to fly so far to interact with all of his corp, I headed on back and found him outside VI-7 (as usual) in a Caracal.  As I engaged and began cutting him apart he wisely and  cowardly docked up.  Reemerging in a Drake, he sat right next to station as I again attacked, eventually redocking after declining to actually shoot back.  We did this a couple times.  I tried bumping him off station but the Jag didn't have the mass and he was able to hug his "station bankey" tight and dock up when ever his shields began to fail.  I tried my best to shame him into an actual engagement but he gave the very lame excuse that he knew he had no chance.  Hard to argue with that.

  Things took a decided turn up though when I was suddenly informed that he had received an ally in our war.  Team Bones and Balls with a Spike on Top, CEO Adam Weest, an 18 person corp, joined RSE with hostilities to commence in the next four hours.  I set the corp as terrible and found that a large number of the interested bystanders around the station were members.  A lot of them in fact.  They seem to be composed of many of the fairly new players who had been joining Dr Robotnik-x in attempting to dissuade Spine Ripper from ganking.  In any case, Dr Robotnik-x came out again and I noticed that several of the new allies were in destroyers and closing in.

  I gamely engaged the Dr and watched as the destroyers approached.  Did you ever see the Saturday Night Live episode where a bunch of Republican Congressmen are going to yell "You lie!" at Obama at the State of the Union but when it comes time to do it only one of them shouts it?  Well, that was the gank attempt on me last night.  Only one of the "gankers" found the trigger with the others either forgetting to set their safeties to Red or just slow and horrified by how fast CONCORD arrives if not prepulled.  The sole ganker was quickly dispatched.  I guess she was yelling at the others in some chat channel because she didn't warp out.  So I podded her.  Just as a teaching moment.

  It was getting a bit hard to engage RSE due to their "Everybody Head For the Hills!" strategy so it will be a lot more fun tonight when I log on to hopefully find Kino full of targets.  I can tell they expect me to fight like the Redcoats by lining up against their mighty fleet and engaging them on the field of honor.  Fortunately I am an American so I will use the hide behind the trees, shoot and run method of fighting.

  Oh, and one more thing.  My enemies' corps have been infiltrated.  The spai has his own agenda and I will leave him to it but I've established communications and will use the gathered intelligence to further my goals.

"I’ll give you the answer to the question “What is most important to the heart of a warrior?” The answer is, “To desire with one’s very soul every second of every day to accomplish one’s aim.""
Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
"Enemies make you stronger, allies make you weaker."
Frank Herbert

  The new allies of Robotnik Star Empire came onto the field of battle three days ago.  It took me a while to locate some of them as they were spread out across a number of systems.  A couple stationed up in Kino and appeared to be part of a defense fleet of some kind.  More on that later.

  As I looked over the killboards of the 18 member alliance, Team Bones and Balls with a Spike on Top, I found only two that were legitimate experienced enough pvpers to give me some concern.  One of these was the CEO, Adam Weest.  Using locator agents I found him in Amsen, a nearby rookie system and sent my cloaky alt to have a look.

  I found him sitting outside the only station in an Ishkur, an equivalent ship to my Jaguar.  I saw that he had one of the inexperienced pilots of his corp in system with him.  Sitting cloaked off the station I saw this newbie arrive in a Corax and move about 70km away from his boss.  This gave me the thought that I might be able to set a cloaky warpin, bring Bing into system and pop the destroyer before the Ishkur could close.  So I snuck up on the Corax... and he disappeared.

  I still hope I can find this destroyer with a cloaking device sometime but for now my plan was thwarted.  After a while, the Corax pilot became bored with sitting off station (I think he lasted 10 minutes), reappeared and went and sat side by side with Adam Weest (Adam Weest, AAAADAM Weest!).  I decided to chase Felix Dunn from Robotnik Star Empire instead who was nearby.

  Unfortunately, when I found Felix Dunn he had dropped to NPC corp leaving RSE with four remaining members, three somewhat active.  I did talk to the fellow the next day and he assured me he was going to rejoin RSE "when the war ended".  Although unsure of what he meant by the war ending, since, except for my one official victory, mine don't seem to, I told him it was a common thing for people to tell me.  Only the liar, Zing1, ever did actually rejoin after the defeat of Shoot For the Stars.  In any case, I was out of time and went to bed.

“The people who can destroy a thing, they control it.”
Frank Herbert, Dune

  The next day I returned and found Adam Weest without another corp mate around.  I warped in and found myself 60km from him.  By docking and immediately redocking I ended up in scrambler range, locked and attacked.  Looking back at it, I should have known.  Hob IIs immediately filled the space around us.  Even so, this was a fight I could have won but I made a tactical mistake.  If I had it to over...  But I did make my mistake and I paid for it.  Adam Weest destroyed my Jaguar and, as I warped my pod out, we exchanged "gf"s in local.

  Here is a picture of me dead...

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19419761

   I headed over to Kino and found a few of the Team B&B in system.  They were soon joined by Dr Robotnik-x.  After they amused themselves by posting the killmail of me that none of them had a thing to do with in local a few times, I decided the best approach was to demand Dr Robotnik-x immediately surrender.  Even more members of Team Bed and Breakfast arrived including Adam Weest and the other pvp type, crazylane Coutu.  With Bing sitting on a safe spot they deployed their best pvp strategies against me.  crazylane Coutu invited me to fleet with him.  Crafty.  Dr Robotnik-x took his Retriever to a nearby asteroid belt and sat there mining.  With a Dominix, the Ishkur, a Harpy, the Corax and a Heron on the field I declined to engage.  I wanted to I can tell you... but I contented myself with spelling out the declining membership of both RSE and Team B&B.  crazylane Coutu protested that their membership losses "had nothing to do with you (TM)".  Still they lost three members after they allied with RSE so I'm counting them.  Finally remembering that strategy was what had allowed me to destroy U.S.A.T.O and not tactics, I docked up and went to bed, leaving the task force to guard against my sudden reappearance.  I don't know how long they stayed up waiting for me.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
Frank Herbert, Dune

  If you were an actual ice miner, and your corp was at war with Bing Bangboom, and you decided you wanted to still mine ice, and Bing Bangboom was actually ON line, where would be the worst possible place for you to actually try and mine?  If I was asked that question, I would unhesitantly answer "Kino".  So, imagine my surprise to log my alt on in Kino and see Safron Habalu in local.  Imagine my amazement to find him sitting outside VI-12 in a Retriever.  Imagine my shock to watch him warp off to the nearby icefield and upon going to look, find him melting ice AT THE WARP IN.  Checking my contact list I see Adam Weest online plus one of the RSE miners who station spins in defense of Agil so I watchfully bring Bing over from Kamio eventually arriving outside the Kino gate.  SH is still mining quietly.  I enter system, warp to the ice field, landing right on top of him of course, and lock and shoot.  At about 50% shield he throws a salvage drone at me.  Whoops!.  That gets pulled in and a flight of four Acolyte Is come out.  This is MY kind of drone.  I target a few as a precaution and burn the Retriever to the ground.  I lock the pod... and then forgetting to move my active target, scramble and kill the first drone.... This is not the first time I've done this and well, I did it again.  Safron Habalu warps away.

  Of course, he warped to the station I saw him come out of, and his Acolytes had earned him a docking timer so he was still sitting there when I arrived right behind him.  This time no mistakes were made (by me anyway) and he was dispatched to wherever he calls home.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19431534

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19431533

  Having evened the ISK war up with Team B&B (and then some) I headed somewhere more productive leaving my alt to watch for reaction.  crazylane Coutu arrived in system in a bit but not finding me there soon departed.  I retired for the night in the war glow of my victory.  This brought me to 11-1 in this current war with a 10 to one advantage in ISK destruction.

  AFTERNOTE:  I logged on this morning and my alt found Safron Habalu still mining ice in Kino in his Ret.  Bing was too many jumps away and with it being time for work (hey, that lemonaide doesn't sell itself!) I had to leave this tasty morsel for another time.  It could not POSSIBLY be a trap or anything.

“His voice was low, charged with unspeakable adjectives.”
Frank Herbert, Dune

  I don't actually know what that last quote means and it doesn't seem to be useful war advice but that is ME he's talking about.  Don't you think so?  Man, you should HEAR some of the adjectives I can't speak...
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey
I ain't got time for that now

Talking Heads - Life During Wartime

  The wily Safron Habalu, having been interdicted to the max in Kino decided to play an elaborate game of deception and mine where I would never expect to find him.  He journeyed to the system of Erenta where he began mining his own private anamoly.   The hole in his plan is that Erenta is the next system over from Kino and the anamoly was, of course, 100% scanned upon gating in.  Still, I put a cloaky alt on him and warped right on top resulting in another Retriever wreck and a right good podding I can tell you!

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19445774

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19445773

 I'm now winning the ISK war against Team B&B as well as Robotnik Star Empire.  Empire if you define that as four players, two of who haven't been seen in a week.  With targets scarce and time on my hands I journeyed back to Dresi to check on my ISK generating scheme and found, instead....

liberty sitting in my home station.

  I can only figure that he is still reading the blog, and seeing that my vast shadow economic empire is running out of Dresi I-10 (shhhh, sekert information!) he decided to use my own "lurking about" tactic against me.  However, since I don't mine or mission or even haul (Red Frog, people.... use it!) I only enter space with the intention of shooting something so he didn't affect me much.  I sat outside station for a while but he was afk or sumpin' so it was for nothing.  He stayed for a couple days before debarking for points 22 jumps away.

  BUT, while he was there something interesting happened.  Adam Weest, having got a bite out of my hide, decided he liked the taste and tracked me down to where I was sitting in Dresi (I was helping my wife do errands as I am a family man!) and tried to lure my (afk) self out by posting his kill mail on me in local.  liberty, apparently not delivering the loving his "pardner" required at the time was clearly delighted by this and struck up a conversation with Adam Weest (Adam Weest.... AAAADam Weest!)  The result?

War! huh-yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Uh-huh
War

  My two wars have collided.  Since the enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess the friend of my enemy is my... well, they somehow got together.  Small universe.  In typical Bing fashion, I fired off a missive to Adam Weest (adam weest,adam weest).

liberty is an illiterate imbecile

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
Which death is preferably to every other? 'The unexpected'.
Julius Caesar

  My wars have become very entangled in the last few days.  With Team Bed and Breakfast allied to one of my wardec corps, Robotnik Star Empire and now joining the U.S.A.T.O alliance I have no trouble finding opponents as long as I look for them in Kino.  Over three days I've engaged several times, killing three and losing three.  Two of the losses were the result of biting off more than I could chew and succumbing to multiple opponents.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19482589

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19511672

  The other was interesting in both the experience and in who beat me.  liberty came to Kino, enboldened by the presence of his allies in Team B&B.  I managed to separate him from the herd in his Drake and engaged.  I'm happy to report that I've solved the Hob II issue, clearing his five pretty handily, but he had fit the Drake with small weapons for frigate killing and I lost.

  http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19487346

  While liberty celebrated with his usual keen and aserbic wit...

liberty > u know u come across a compleate nut case oh i recomend the blog shows what love this bunny boiler has for me and usato lol

  Dude called me a "bunny boiler".

  I took the opportunity to question liberty about his new corp.  I had done some investigation of Team Bones and Balls with a Spike on Top and found, shockingly, that they were a lo-sec pirate organization.  Based out of Pakkonen, a dead end system right outside Lonetrek highsec, they have a killboard festooned with freighters, exhumers, industrial ships and the occasional noob ship that they have harvested from their gate camping. There IS one confusing kill where crazylane Coutu lost a Dominix to a list of killers that included his corpmate, Johnnyghat but I put that down to a case of accidental friendly fire due to a targeting error.  Still, grats on the kill JG!   I pointed this history out to liberty....

Bing Bangboom > you kicked me out of the alliance for being somewhat piratical.  Now you have an entire pirate corp in your alliance.  Whats up with that?
iberty > im going more along the lines of elizebeth 1st she had pirates too fight pirates if u call these guys pirates but they at least rnt nuts like u n think of this game in a holy cruisade
liberty > your a lunatic theyre not hence the differance
Bing Bangboom > so its ok to be a pirate if its just for fun?
liberty > if it is against usato's enermys yea

(I always feel like I'm talking to Popeye)

liberty > n not others like u were doing against this alliances allies u idiot
Bing Bangboom > I was against U.S.A.T.O 's enemies.  Lost three ships in the war before you booted me.

liberty > as said your an idiot lunatic bunny boiler bing

  Again with the bunny boiler....

Bing Bangboom > so, you are ok with your new corp gate camping noobs in Lonetrek?
Bing Bangboom > In Pakkonen.... right outside highsec.
liberty > u caused so much trouble against us and our allies u dead is all care bout at moment and your new order
Bing Bangboom > the poor noobs come along and jump in and BLAM! killed by U.S.A.T.O
Bing Bangboom > the A still stand for Against doesn't it?
Bing Bangboom > United Systems AGAINST Terroristic Operations?

  As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.
Julius Caesar

  In my zeal for tactical victory I have lost sight of my strategic goals.  Barring them buying mining permits, pledging allegiance to James 315 and formally surrendering to me I continue to work towards the final destruction of U.S.A.T.O and Robotnik Star Empire.  While I still have a significant lead in ships and ISK destroyed, I realize now that these engagements, win or lose, are not really getting me to my goal.  Accordingly, I will return to my very successful strategy of driving people out of the organizations with the threat of violence.  They have the choice of staying in station, staying in pvp ships or returning to their mining and dying.

  liberty has cast aside all his proclaimed standards and turned his organization into what he used to say he was fighting against.  The analogy of Elizabeth I was very appropriate as Adam Weest informs me his corporation was promised payment for joining U.S.A.T.O .  I wonder how good his knowledge of history is.  Sir Walter Raleigh was hired as a pirate and he ended up with his head in a bag, courtesy of his employer.  In many ways, you could say U.S.A.T.O is already destroyed ....

  Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.
Julius Caesar
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Guy Fawkes
Sir Walter Raleigh was executed by his employers sucessor. He was arrested within days of Queen Elizabeths death and improsioned for many years before his execution for denouncing king james and suggesting the ideas that a Spanish invasion would be beneficial. He is a devisive figure from history being a state hired pirate, however the British public are often seen to adpot a rather heroic if inaccurate opinion of him.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Yi-ming
Bing Bangboom, I do enjoy this thread very much, I always look forward to a update as it puts me in such a good mood in the morning, and gets me excited to get back into EVE at night.  Thank you for keeping the game fun truly not a easy job, but a job well done.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
It is frequently a misfortune to have very brilliant men in charge of affairs. They expect too much of ordinary men.
Thucydides

  Eleven days.  In past months, eleven days have passed without me even seeing one of my enemies.  Recently however, I can't stop seeing them.  As many as eight war targets at a time have appeared in Kino, looking to tack an extremely good looking hide to the wall.  Although Team Bones and Balls has abandoned the dying Robotnik Star Empire as an ally, they remain in U.S.A.T.O so are still my enemies.  I have to admit I don't find that I can muster the dislike and hatred of them that I have for my other opponents as they have, with a few exceptions, been polite in local and fun to attempt to outwit.  If they would just stop killing my Jaguars I would proclaim them a bunch of fine fellows!

  Since my last post I've lost three Jags due to my slow adoption of my plan to STOP SHOOTING THE WARTARGETS when they outnumber me five to one.  Except for one loss to Booter Askiras who brought a gun to a knife fight (well done) I would lay a careful trap to get one of them separated out for the kill, spring the trap... and find myself in it.  So, I stopped doing that.

  Fortunately, liberty persuaded (in what I can only believe was a COMPLETE misunderstanding of whatever he was trying to tell them) another corp to join U.S.A.T.O .
Down The Road I Go is a small (four person) corp comprised of three miners and a very loud and extremely ineffective would be pvper assigned to protect them.  These new members have provided me with a lot of fun as I pick off the miners right under the nose of the "defense fleet" and scurry away unscathed.  Demands by Chara Tsutola that I meet him in personal combat begin and end with cursing and impotent spewing on his part and promises to "see you later" from your humble scribe.  Three Retrievers and a 40 million ISK pod in the win column versus an expense entry under "ammo" on the negative side of the  ledger.

The strong do what they have to do and the weak accept what they have to accept.
Thucydides

  The presence of Team Bones and Ball in U.S.A.T.O remains a mystery to me.  Except for when the come to Kino to take a shot or two at me, they continue their battle for Pakkonen, a lowsec system right off highsec in Lonetrek.  From the best I can tell, their opponents appear to be Goons.  At least they have killed a couple Cyno alts associated with Goon corporations.  Interestingly, Dr Robotnik-x and one of his corpmates have participated in one of the Goon kills.  Once again I find myself with a common enemy to the CFC, U.S.A.T.O having sworn eternal emnity.  If the Goons want to put me on some sort of SRP I am open to the idea.  In any case, what is this corp doing in U.S.A.T.O?  Stand by for more on this in my next post.

  I was sitting outside Kino VII-7, in my cloaked Cheetah, watching the comings and goings of my enemies when I saw two undock in Drakes, and warp to the Erenta gate.  I looked around for the remaining targets to see if they were in a good spot for an attack but they were docked up.  Then Dr. Robotnik-x himself logged on so I hustled back to VII-7.  Soon, he too undocked in a Drake and warped to Erenta.  I decided to follow.  A few more jumps and we were in the Sotrentaira system, a somewhat nearby .5 and I see a mixed group of four WTs in local.  Deploying my Sisters Combat Scanner probes I soon locate a cluster of three Drakes.... and a Noctis.  Meanwhile, my opponents have noticed me in local.  I engage in friendly banter with them and then head back to Kino with a "see you later" in local.

  Upon arriving in Kino I bring out my sekert weapon.  Abandoning my previous "frigates only" doctrine, I head back to Sotrentaira in a fully pvp fitted Stabber.  As I jump through the gates heading to my target system I notice my opponents Drakes heading BACK to Kino.  Sure enough, when I arrive at my destination, only one remains in local.  I warp to the book mark and find the Noctis, piloted by Exiled Rin, of Team B&B,  cleaning up the carnage remaining from the total defeat of the NPC fleet.  I announce in local "its later", lock and unleash hell.  I now am in possession of a large quantity of tractor beams and salvager Is if I ever begin a PvE career.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19641007

  I loiter around in local long enough to see the arrival of the calvary but it is, as they say, "too late" and I return to Kino covered in glory.  Total wins for the week and a half is five, losses three and an extreme inbalance in my favor in the ISK department.

  I perceive that I am again in the position of attempting to attrite the members of my wardecced opponents corps and alliances.  Blapping their members should work fine with Robotnik Star Empire and, quite frankly, Down the Road I Go should have done so a week ago.  Team B&B is going to have to be a negotiated deal.  I have a mixed record on this, having failed to persuade The Marmite Collective to switch sides but at least boring them enough that they went back to terrorizing highsec industrial corps themselves and having had my negotiated treaty with Shoot For the Stars broken by Zing1 within a couple weeks.  That was a very long, convoluted sentence that has finally arrived "here" where I say I am trying to work something out with Adam Weest (Adam Weest, Aaad-dam Weest).

History is Philosophy teaching by example.
Thucydides

  I am still having a ball doing this and don't see any inclination or reason to drop either of my wardecs in the forseeable future.  I'm sure those who have found my recounting boring have stopped reading long ago so I look forward to continuing my learning journey with those of you who still tune in.

Interesting, and related, New Order story!

  Early on in the war with Team B&B, I told the tale of member Safron Habalu who just wanted to peacefully mine in Kino, despite the war.  After losing two Rets and two pods to Bing she made the wise decision to leave TBB and move to a more neutral corp.  However, she still did NOT buy a mining permit.

  And so, despite numerous announcements in local by Spine Ripper and myself (schizo much? yes, have some.) she returned to mining ice... in Kino.

  http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19640496

  ALL miners must have a mining permit, available from any Agent of the New Order of Highsec for 10,000,000 ISK.  Any miner without a permit is subject to bumping... or ganking.

  Highsec is worth fighting for.
Highsec is worth fighting for.

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

John E Normus
"It's later!" - BBB, 2013

I love that part!
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Rennseslear
I never tire of your exploits BBB.

The quotes you find that express the lack of intelligence for these poor wt's of yours are always some of my favorites.
Ewe Oar Sofa King We Tall Did

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Bing Bangboom
 I have to laugh, because I've outsmarted even myself. My enemy, my foe, is an animal. In order to conquer the animal, I have to learn to think like an animal. And, whenever possible, to look like one. I've gotta get inside this guy's pelt and crawl around for a few days.
Carl Spackler

  Two full weeks of war has gone by since my last post.  I've killed one and lost none.  My enemies ranks have shifted and lurched as they have adjusted to my new technique of popping up unexpectedly in distant systems, creating a frenzied retreat to nearby stations, followed by a frequently obscene torrent of rage from liberty and crew.  Dr Robotnik-x and his corp have, in the main, abandoned Kino except as a base from which to run their mission running corp, largely giving up on mining even to the point of removing it from the corp description.  So, let me bring everyone up to date on my "stratactics" and their effects.

  Realizing that the addition of Team Bones and Balls with a Spike on Top gave U.S.A.T.O a war fighting capability that they had not had in the past and with Team B&Bs frequent activities in Kino, I decided that this was to be the focus of my next push against the toppling structure of my enemies.  Abandoning the conventional wisdom of attacking my opponents at their weakest point I decided to strike at their strongest.  So, I wrote up a little letter:

War on U.S.A.T.O

From: Bing Bangboom
To: Adam Weest

Hey Boss,

I actually don't like shooting your guys. Mostly because they shoot me back and I get killed but also because most of them are pretty nice, reasonable and not jerks. The only reason I do attack them is because you are still in U.S.A.T.O. Since you have dropped Robotnik Star Empire as an ally its just that one entanglement that needs to be worked out.

If you've looked at my blog at www.minerbumping.com, Forum, "Cry Havok and let slip the Dogs of War" you will know I have a personal vendetta against liberty. U.S.A.T.O was dead dead until you joined up so I'm hoping we can get you out of that pit of an alliance and you and I on peaceful terms.

Its up to you in this matter. I won't be dropping the war on U.S.A.T.O until liberty meets my terms. I know its not much of an inconvenience to you and the guys but it can't be much of a benefit either. I've learned my lesson on trying to fight you and your corp in pvp ships so I'm just going to concentrate on taking out the industrials. I got a lucky kill on Exiled Rin last night but I suspect there will be more chances. I've been more busy killing the members of the other new corp in your alliance who, it turns out, are quite helpless.

You guys are more like us in the New Order. You really stick out in an alliance dedicated to fighting pirates. I'm still trying to figure out how you don't just shoot Dr. Robotnik-x in disgust yourself when you see him ranting in local. liberty compounds the situation by being illiterate. The day you dump him is the day you can stop facepalming about your alliance's public image.

Hoping this finds you in good health.

Bing Bangboom
Agent of the New Order of Highsec
Belligerent Undesirable

  A combination of flattery and realism.  I had more planned on pushing this wedge (see below) but Adam Weest took the unexpected path of not logging on for two weeks, at least not when I was aware of him.   So, this missive stewed for a while until I logged on and found this:

  Success!  Now, I don't know if that one message did the trick or whether it became obvious to corp leadership that a pirate corp did not belong in U.S.A.T.O OR that seeing liberty in action (raging in local) embarrassed them enough but pull the plug they did.  Since they left during a war I now have a separate war with Team B&B but it will expire soon and I wish them well in their future endeavors!

  I know you are interested though in what I had planned if my initial attempt at splainin' things to Adam Weest hadn't worked.  It was actually pretty simple.  I was going to let liberty speak for himself.

liberty > bing 2 words from usato and the minners of kino screw uyou lol
  (I want to point out that that was not, in fact, two words and one of them wasn't actually a word at all but what the hell...)

liberty > to hell with you and your pimp james 315
liberty > down with the new order
(Gasp!)

liberty > James 315 is a pimp too u bing and will steal your isk and all the orders too make an alt n screw u hard like the ganking con artist he is
(A serious charge if it means remotely what I think he meant... hard to say exactly)

liberty > yea can u say koocluts clan bout james 315 utter nut job
(I can say it but wouldn't.  liberty tried and can't)

liberty > get your pills bing n wake up thought u couldnt read my writting let alone others dum dum
(There are pills that let you read liberty's writting?  Should I get some?  Would YOU take them?)

liberty > go suck his dick bing do your job for your pimp james he likes taking u for a ride
(There are LOTS of these kind of quotes.  liberty seems to think I am in some sort of sexual service to James.  Since Dr Robotnik thinks I AM James I guess he thinks its normal internet sex)

 In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.
Carl Spackler

And so on.  I was sure that Adam Weest wouldn't want to be part of this sort of thing.  Its what I get whenever I get near liberty or his remaining pilots.  In fact, liberty has decided to advertise to the world that the main reason that his alliance exists is.... to defy little old me.  Here is the newest, and in my opinion best, alliance advert from the pen of liberty:
United Systems Against Terrorist Opperations.

Go to Hell James 315, Bing Bangboom and all your supporters we are an Anti-Ganker and player pirate Alliance.

We do not support the new order, we do not support Goonswarm we will fight to see them removed.

http://i.imgur.com/kJmqcYY.jpg
* Light up the darkness - Bob Marley

- United we are, to light up the dark, to protect the weak against the unjust strong, to defend the people of EVE against the chaos' that be, we are USATO

* and tho’
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and NOT TO YIELD.

- Tennyson.

United Systems Against Terrorist Organisations

Who here among you wishes to venture into the depths of New Eden and own a little part of it? Would you fight to defend it, to expand it, to achieve your goals?

Here at USATO Prime, we are striving to create just that. What we need are a few good capsuleers, those who are willing to work towards a shared dream.

We will reward your time and effort with anything you need on your journey. All we expect in return is that you work along side us all. We can do it together!

There are those that will strive to take away all we wish to build. Those sadly ill-informed souls that think war will break us, those that try to ruin all. We at USATO stand firm and resolute.

Oh, and the hell with the rest of you too.  So join me in feeling the hatred of U.S.A.T.O wash over you.  I am not sure why Goonswarm was dragged into this.  Perhaps they just represent the things liberty hates about Eve.  You know, shooting stuff.  To really drive the point home, a new corp has joined (been created?) to carry red ruin to my doorstep.

The description reads "U.S.A.T.O's Combat Devision."  Devision is a fast-growing IT Company established in Sofia, Bulgaria.  Perhaps he meant De/Vision, a German synthpop musical group who have managed to put out an album every 1.5 years since 1994 and I still have never heard of them before...  This new corp has 0 members as even the CEO isn't in it.  Not sure how that works.  A combat "devision" with zero members does seem to fit the U.S.A.T.O motif.

HEY!  Did you know that if your alliance or corp is at war you can't do incursions?  liberty told me.  I'm not sure if its hard coded or whether the masterminds who follow the Sansha Nation's invaders from system to system just don't want their logi ships hot dropped by insaniacs like me.  He says its why a bunch of the old alliance guys dropped out early in the war.  You know, FIVE months ago.  One more reason he should.. well, see reason and surrender.

OK, this is a lot and I haven't talked more than a sentence about Robotnik Star Empire, which despite being a dead corp, has added a new member this week.  I have a lot to say about them so I will wind things up on this one and carry it over to next time.  (Spoiler alert: I have considerably upshipped, one of RSE sniffed it out, and they have made themselves extremely scarce in Kino).  So, until next time....

To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
Carl Spackler

Highsec is worth fighting for.

So pirates are Terrorist but player pirates are not terrorist, I almost want to make a alt to join USATO just to shoot him from the inside (and see the endless rant after).

Re: Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war

Alistair Drake
Congrats Bing, most excellent work and a good read too.
12345678 ... 13