Day One of Code Enforcment

Sector Cache
Day 0001 of Code Enforcement Interdiction

Diary Entry 99435f-dg

After several non compliant interdiction I came across a lowly Venture mining in a high sec belt.

The following interactions happened.

[01:39:29] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Sobaseki
[01:41:16] Sector Cache  Milly Saran and Pesik  as a duly anointed agent of James 315 I find you guilty of mining without a permit which violates the Halaima Code of Conduct
[01:41:37] Sector Cache > Please deposit 10 million isk into my account for this violation. If not paid immediately you will be listed as non-compliant and will suffer all the duly noted penalties of non-compliance.
[01:43:40] Sector Cache  Woten Do not interfere with a duly sanctioned actions of an agent of James 315
[01:46:51] Sector Cache  Jeszzica Gonnd  Do not interfere with a duly sanctioned actions of an agent of James 315
[01:47:24] Jeszzica Gonnd  Sector Cache lol stop drinking so much of your own coolaid i'm just trying to whore
.

Then I bumped him [Pisek] a tiny bit with my catalyst, a tiny bit because, no prop on this here ship.

I then sent the following Eve Mail:

CODE Interaction ir49042626-2346

Re: Day One of Code Enforcment

Super Perforator
Good job!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Day One of Code Enforcment

Zazz Razzamatazz
Fantastic work agent!

Re: Day One of Code Enforcment

Nys'skele
May I congratulate you on a magnificent job!

Welcome to the fold, Agent!