Disturbing reality...

Eniarc
The future, you all think.. exists for cretons like you.!? There is no future for your creed. Consider the basis of the capsule pilot; a perfect reconstruct. There is no future for animals. Adapt or die, a lot of you creeps say? Well, Adaptation of the species will not involve murderous filth like yourselves. The human genome is constantly evolving, and your type will not exist by the time we do indeed have vats capable of total reconstruction of perfect humans. Do you all think that perfect adaptation includes destruction of potential future.? By then, we will not even be classified as human. You, and your cretons are simply taking advantage of the dreams of real people... you're the filth of society. The scum that will not exist. Typical parasites. So,.. who is really imagining a potential EVE universe.? hehe  ;) Adapt or die... exactly. Gorillas in our midst..... a dead genome, trying to fight for survival at the expense of reality. Wake up to yaselves.

Re: Disturbing reality...

Super Perforator
Having reread what you wrote, I still have no idea what you are actually trying to say.

Would you like to buy a permit?
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc