Friends, I am disgusted. I'm disgusted at myself. I'm disgusted at TDD Dominaters. Mostly at TDD. I'm disgusted in myself though for thinking a light hand and occasional contact would suffice to bring him around. But TDD, I'm disgusted with for not seeing the light much much sooner. This is compounded by this awful, awful, corp he has now founded. Targeting newbies with bot-aspirant behavior is just completely unacceptable.
After talking it over with the corpmates, I've gotten the all-clear to engage in a permanent wardec of this terrible, terrible corp until TDD meets our surrender demands. I will post those in a follow up. Meanwhile, if any NO supporter happens to land an alt inside the The Nationalist Corporation and would like to pass me tips, please feel free to contact me in game. Malcolm Shinhwa.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you really love the Saviour and feel hisec is worth saving? Yes, yes I do.
2. Aren't you just copying Bing Bangboom's forever war against USATO? Yes. I may even copy some of the quotes he used too. Stand on the shoulders of greats and all that.
3. Won't advertising for spies make TNC more reluctant to take in newbies? Yes. Sucks to be them, at least they won't be preyed upon by these filthy bot-aspirants.
4. The Code, how do you really feel about it? I feel great, you know, the Code, its, its just so, you know.. awesome.
5. How can this work, you are after all terrible at Eve? I am terrible at Eve, and not just Eve, life in general. But I'm the best the New Order has, in the budget category.
6. How long do you think TDD will last? He folded his last corp the day after I killed him just one time. I'm not a gambler, but bets should be in days, not weeks.
7. Seriously, can you be a little creative; Bing has already done this? No, no I can't. I even get most of my ship fittings from him. Except the ones I lose, those are all Malcolm.
8. Can you afford to go to war very long, I hear all the time you are poor? Malcolm the pilot is always poor. He's always poor because he puts everything into the corp for the glory of the New Order. I think the corp wallet can manage for a good long time though.
9. Will you accept donations anyway since the New Order does not reimburse wardec fees or losses? Of course.
10. Is this FAQ going to be much longer? No.
I've already had an absolutely fantastic conversation with TDD himself. You'll be glad to know he hasn't changed. Good to get reacquainted. Hopefully he can be brought back into good standing with the New Order of Hisec. May god have mercy on his pod, because I surely won't.
Note: Post edited for clarity. I didn't make it clear what was going on while also trying to be cute and funny.
From the keyboard of TDD Dominaters:
"no but am going to buy a permit to kick your ass."
"wacth ur backs. al be ur problem when i come back."
"but u know what. all i have to say is not is going to be a real fucking shame when karma hits u back hard reall fucking bad.... so no worries...... because i will take responsibilities in future.and al make sure what i start is what am going to end. so al see u later."
I hope when you were on eve-bet, you took my advise and bet short.
He and everyone else dropped corp. 30 person corp complete with a "Combat director".. bam! in the face of the Code.
TDD Dominaters, he ain't no liberty. He ain't even a rebel. He's just a carebear like all the rest. Full of stuffing and huffing but its all bluffing and sucking.
How are we supposed to know which blog entries he's written with a self- or EVE-mocking stance e.g. folding wardecced corps, and which ones we're supposed to take seriously e.g. the CODE? Everything is written in the same megalomaniacal way.
Absolutely. James loves demonstrating the broken nature of Eve wardecs this way.
That's why I requoted many, not even all, of the times TDD threatened to kill me personally. Twice now I've given him free license to take the revenge he craves and twice now he's run away from it instead. This last time he threw a 30 man corp under the bus for it which I find very gratifying. I'll be sure and send a link to this forum post to any members of any new corp he founds. Just before I send in the wardec.