**Dutch post** Op zoek naar nederlandse CODE members

**Dutch post** Op zoek naar nederlandse CODE members

Dutchy
Hoi,

Ik ben opzoek naar Nederlanders die het misschien leuk vinden om
nederlandse fleets  te organiseren, tussen 20:00 23:00.

Intresse mail me maar op silent_slayer_bw@hotmail.com

Re: **Dutch post** Op zoek naar nederlandse CODE members

Kavoro Pel
Well, I'm dutch
Proud member of Fire Breathing Jungle Bunnies, one of many New Order wardec groups.

Re: **Dutch post** Op zoek naar nederlandse CODE members

Super Perforator
Ik ben oyer Varter
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: **Dutch post** Op zoek naar nederlandse CODE members

John E Normus
We have an agent who is newly single and is looking for a nice Dutch girl.  If you know anyone who fits the bill drop me a mail and we'll get something going.

TIA
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard