First Ever EVE Kill - For the Code

ZanderMoreau
So there I was transiting Halaima on my way to a 0.5 system when I noticed a few Ventures on my scanner.  This being James 315's home system after which our beloved CODE is named for, I decided to take a quick detour to check out these miners.  After all, if they're in Halaima, they should have permits.  Right?  RIGHT?

After a few minutes of D-Scanning, I found them in an Ice Field.  Three ripe targets for the picking (a Venture and a couple of larger harvesters).  I checked each one and to my horror; No Permits.  I approached the Venture who kept mining away as if I was not even there.  None of the miners so much as blinked at my presence or even said anything in local.  So here it was: me in my newest Atron going in for the Venture.

Now to give you some back story.  I suck at PVP.  Even more so in EVE than any other MMORPG.  If you were to look up both this character and some of my old ones (if you can), you'd see nothing but losses up to this point.  My two biomassed original characters had 2 or three PVP deaths and 0 kills between them.  My newer explorer character has 6 deaths and no kills to his name.  Zander had lost 5 up to this point.

Hey, no one can fault me for not trying.  Anyhoo...

As I closed in on the Venture, I got giddy.  Would I pop someone for the first time?  Would it be like the other times where I'd damage them and fail?  We'd find out soon enough.  I put my overloads on, targeted the miner bot, and right when I was on top of him, let loose.

Boom.

And the crowd goes wild as the Venture blows.

CONCORD got me while I was looking for the pod.

In any case.  Mission accomplished.  I had my first kill in EVE.  Ever.  More importantly, I have enforced the CODE.  I sent the miner an EVEmail telling him why he was killed and got a scathing reply in Russian back.  I informed him of the Code in Russian and got more 'From Russia with Love' mail in return.  Ah well.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/60819220/
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: First Ever EVE Kill - For the Code

Super Perforator
Gratz!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc