Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

ZanderMoreau
o/

Just wondering since I'm new to the ganking thang... what's a good fit for a frigate to go Venture Hunting?

Thanks!

o7

Zander Moreau
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

Super Perforator
What skills do you have?
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

ZanderMoreau
I'm on the tail end of the Catalyst Training Plans that are over on the Gank tab plus a couple of extra sensors skills to help with targeting.
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

Super Perforator
https://zkillboard.com/kill/60758161/

for example...
because many ventures are AFK you can maybe go without the scramblers... I never bother scramming Ventures any more.

Sensor booster to help get the pod (don't forget to activate it).
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

ZanderMoreau
Awesome!  Thanks! :)  I'll have to try that fit out tonight.
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

Super Perforator
Let us know how it went!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

ZanderMoreau
The fit is nice... great DPS bursting.  I nearly downed a Covetor before being CONCORDed.  I think I need to keep my targets to the Ventures, Prospects, and Endurences.

o7
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

Super Perforator
Don't forget to overheat everything you can!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

ZanderMoreau
/facepalm... Thinking back on last night I don't think that I hit the overheat... DOH!

Still learning how to gank... LOL.  Thanks for taking the time to help me out. :)
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

Super Perforator
Overheat is your friend! :)
Keep up the good work!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

ZanderMoreau
And we have success! :)  I remembered to overheat this time, found a bot-aspirant Russian Venture (only know this because he cussed me out in Russian afterwards) and popped him in our Saviour's home system.

First EVE Kill.  Ever. :D

I'll post screenshots and details later on tonight when I get home.
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

Super Perforator
Congratulations!!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Ganking Ventures in a Frigate

duyencold