How can a non-Eve player donate to the New Order?

How can a non-Eve player donate to the New Order?

Mira Robinson
Greetings, gallant Agents of the New Order.

I am a former Eve player (2009-2011) who has since moved on to other games, but one thing I haven't stopped doing is reading this blog. Over the years, it has made me happy, angry, gasp for air in laughter, facedesk in pity, and overall, just plain entertained me.

I'm very aware that New Eden is a unique gem in the MMO market, and in some ways, a last bastion of non-consensual PVP sci-ficombat. It's one of the reasons I departed, but I still find the New Order's fight against the carebears ultimately respectable.

So while I'd love to donate to the most engaging role playing I've seen, I'm wondering if there's a better method of donation than subbing for a month just to redeem some PLEX and send the ISK off to James.

Thanks for any help!

Re: How can a non-Eve player donate to the New Order?

Agent Eff
I think your best bet would be to email James 315 directly using the email here: http://www.minerbumping.com/p/about.html

He can give you options as far as out-of-game donations. Hope that helps!

Re: How can a non-Eve player donate to the New Order?

Galaxy_Pig
You could purchase EVE Game Time Code's and gift them to James 315 through his email. These GTCs could be converted to ISK which we will use to kill carebears. :)