Important message from ZanderMoreau

VirginiaLynn
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Important message from ZanderMoreau

ZanderMoreau
Got something against midgets, do you?
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Important message from ZanderMoreau

Super Perforator
I find the level of butthurt that would cause someone to do this on a forum that is so seldomly frequented truly frightening.
I can't sit down any more just by thinking about it.
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Important message from ZanderMoreau

ZanderMoreau
What I find hilarious in all of this is that I'm getting targeted here on the forums and yet I was nowhere near Brapelille where she was ganked at.

https://zkillboard.com/character/93518177/
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Important message from ZanderMoreau

VigyLynny
Banned User
This post was updated on .