Introduction and an olive branch

Doctor Christopher Hansen
Greetings and salutations noble code defenders.

My name is Doctor Christopher Hansen and I have been following the glorious rise of the New Order for quite some time and must admit my admiration and respect for all you do for the citizens of New Eden. I have watched in awe,the inspiration you sow throughout the galaxy and I have found myself inspired.

You see I have an extensive background in rehabilitative psychological medicine and addiction counseling. Where,you may ask would such a background be useful to the New Order? Allow me to explain, You see I have seen the great works performed by agents of the new order and the selflessness displayed by your valiant knights yet still there are high sec dwellers resistant to the hope offered by the new order. The only explanation my studied mind can come to is that there is some sort of mental deficiency plaguing certain members of high sec.

As with any mental defect we must treat the condition like the disease that it is. This of course is in addition to the iron fisted serum of healing provided by the agents and knights of the new order. My intention, is to provide a place where further healing can be administered. That place shall be the newly constructed New Eden Center for Behavioral health and recovery. My hope is that within these walls code breakers and bot-aspirants who have been touched by the new orders generosity may gather and share their experiences and talk through the shame and pain of their addictions.

Having just arrived it will take a short while for the facility to be operational,but when it is I shall be on the look out for counselors willing to help me guide and record the therapy sessions necessary for healing. any interested parties are encouraged to contact me via standard evemail channels.

As I await with baited breath the completion of my facility I have taken it upon myself to compose the first of what I hope to be many programs designed to further the cause of the new order. I present this to you now and welcome any suggestions on where it may be improved upon.

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Fawn Tailor
I applaud your efforts sir! I look forward to referring some truly desperate cases of ice-dependency to you.

I'm sure you're busy setting up the new center and all, but in the event that the Doctor is out, a short summary and some informative links in your bio would be helpful.

Is there the possibility of setting up a buddy program for recovering AFKers? Instead of constantly turning up on the doorstep of your clinic, miners tempted to return to their addictive habits might be able to contact a reformed AFKer for support if they feel the urge come upon them.

Buddies could also be there to guide incoming Knights to administer anti-matter shock therapy in cases where more aggressive treatments are necessary.

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Vreedom
The Doctor is in!

A very well designed programm -- since it's based on James's teachings how couldn't it be?
I, too applaud you and would happily subscribe to any special Antimatter/Void injection programs for those that even after counselling with you still can't (or won't) see the light.

Should you need anything to further enhance the New Eden Center for Behavioral health and recovery don't hesitate to ask.

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Galaxy_Pig
Yes, good show

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Daniel Plain
excellent work. thumbs up!

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Capt Lynch
good work and an interesting idea...but tone down the racist images, mate.

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Rennseslear
white guy, white guy, white guy, white guy, gorilla, white guy (i assume the guy is white, he looks a little dirty even though he just stepped out of the shower, he COULD be hispanic), white girl, white girl, white girl, black guy, white guy (i assume under the hood)  white kid, white guy, white kid.

1 picture of a black guy and a klansman = racist image(s)?

N O = freedom  i think the black guy approves of  freedom
Ewe Oar Sofa King We Tall Did

Re: Introduction and an olive branch

Doctor Christopher Hansen
Image was/is not intended to be racist on any level.