My CODE. Permit

ZanderMoreau
Hopefully this comes out right...

"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: My CODE. Permit

ZanderMoreau
And here it is again w/ the confirmation email.

"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)
Bao

Re: My CODE. Permit

Bao
All I see here is the Saviour of Highsec thanking a miner for a 10m ISK donation.

Contact an Agent if you would like to buy a mining permit.

Re: My CODE. Permit

hyclep
Very impressive
Path of Exile Orbs for sale PoE Orbs