NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

12

NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
First i would like to say sorry for not posting in awhile ( training time is a pain )  Now that some of our boys & girls are trained up. We just had to go hunting for the Filthy New Order miner. After a few hours, we we're getting bored. I started to think that this Mythical Miner didn't exist. But just when I thought all hope was lost our scout yells out " I have a target " . With tension growing we jump through the gate. I warped my Death Dealers to the target and like a mexican pinata the target popped. Now as we laugh in coms of our sweet victory. The POD got  away ( SAD FACE ). Now I looked up the BIO on the pinata pilot and i found out the she was only 3 weeks old and had no BIO?? So I was like WTF  o_O.......... Hey scout why did you pick the miner?? She was AFK.... So what do we do to AFK miners https://zkillboard.com/detail/29743677/  We make them go pop.

Well that's all for now check back as we keep on hunting this Mythical New Order Miner.

Remember boys & girls we're here to enslave not save.

929 The Anti-Savior

When I said the POD got away. I meant everyone was laughing so hard that we forgot to pop the POD.
Now the scout bumped the POD around for a good 7 mins before it warped out.

Update, to keep it short another AFK miner got popped. Our scout even bumped him for a few mins. Before we warped in and popped him. I have a good feeling we're going to find this Mythical New Order Miner. As we set our sites on New Order Prime in the heart of New Order territory. Fear not miners of high-sec. As we bring a little risk to your lives and alot of fun in to ours.

So watch out as The Alabama Jihad Squad come to a system near you.
FYI  Skittles is our scout & he will make sure you TASTE THE RAINBOW

929 We're Here to Enslave not Save

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Doobles
HELL YEAH YOU GUYS ROCK IT

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Audrik Villalona
As a non-mythical New Order Miner, I would like to go to your target system, because I don't believe you are competent gankers and would like to watch you concordokken while failing.  However, you refer to everything by made up names, ruining my dreams.  Is this because you are hiding, or just illiterate? Thanks in advance.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Ziaeon
What the hell did I just read?

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Nu'adu
I feel stupider having read this.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

John E Normus
Good job killing those miners!  Get those podz!!!
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Manny Moons
xxBLACK SKULLxx929 wrote
When I said the POD got away. I meant everyone was laughing so hard that we forgot to pop the POD.
I am appalled by the shameful lack of work ethic here. Forgot to pop the pod? Forgot? Do you forget to breathe? TCB first. Then celebrate.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Agent Trask
The person you ganked, Fordson Galaxy, is not on our permit buyer list.

So congratulations on ganking a non-compliant miner.

Next time, do try to get the pod.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Galaxy_Pig
Since you're already killing non-comps, we might as well work together right? Perhaps we could help to improve your form.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Agent Eunoli
Did you really have to post this here as well as the GDB without changing any of the terrible post?

Yes, you killed a miner.  Congrats.

I don't know why you claim to be anti-New Order though.  You killed a miner who was operating illegally (they didn't have a permit) so, as such, you furthered the New Order's mission.

So... grats?

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

alanacharenteng
OP post is full of win, but for all the wrong reasons!

Congrats on your gank! You are entitled to shoot anyone you want in Highsec - that is your natural right as a capsuleer of New Eden. Never forget it!

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Capt Starfox
5 cats to gank a Retriever.. common, you can do better than that :/

Regardless, thanks for killing a non-compliant miner!
Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Bilateralrope
Lets see if I understand what happened:
 - You formed a group to try to gank permit holders.
 - Your scout was a member of the New Order, causing you to gank a non-compliant miner

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

xxBLACK SKULLxx929

Hey I would like to just up date everyone where we're at sofar in our search for the Mythical New Order Miner.
https://zkillboard.com/detail/29762457/
https://zkillboard.com/detail/29773865/
https://zkillboard.com/detail/29791856/
https://zkillboard.com/detail/29811452/
https://zkillboard.com/detail/29827259/
https://zkillboard.com/detail/29828516/

These AFK miners just got in the way.

Stay tuned for more reports

929

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
Oh I almost for our newest member first gank.

https://zkillboard.com/detail/-12660685/

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Agent Awoxer
Keep going with those catalyst for venture trades.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

John E Normus
Hit me up in game and we'll get your crew straightened out.  Also, maybe it's time you drop all this "anti" crap.

Be your own man bro!
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

Agent Trask
Yes. Do not be ashamed of ganking!

Ganking is honorable, and you deserve kudos for taking up this burden of correcting veldspar dependent hobos with us.

Welcome!

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
After a long journey. We finally arrive at the system of New Order prime.Expecting an army to prevent us from entering the holy land. James 315 sent one man to greet us.I was shocked at first then angry. Then the Legendary John E Normus spoke to me. He said " Come is side brother, let us feast and let me show you the book of the Holy C.O.D.E". So I took up his offer. After days of feasting and reading the C.O.D.E. I saw that what i was doing had been foretold. John E Normus sat with me and gave me advice. He was patient and he taught me. That I had been chosen to strike down these C.O.D.E. violators.So armed with this new purpose. I was baptized by fire and set out to teach my Death Dealers the truth. Armed with a new passion we went out and to put a stop AFKers, Botters & C.O.D.E. violators. So this is the result.

    https://zkillboard.com/detail/29889399/
    https://zkillboard.com/detail/29889662/
    https://zkillboard.com/detail/29889675/

    I think somebody here said get those PODs.

929 is really a New Order Death Dealer now.

Stay tuned the story is just beginning.

Re: NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS

John E Normus
Haha, welcome man!  Those links wouldn't work for me so I'll imagine they are juicy pods.  Keep up the good work.