New Order Sphere of Influence

Gargoyle
I have had a hard time finding you good fellows within EVE. I would like to become a part of the New Order, and was wondering which systems in particular you have under your control. It seems like the kind of stable place I want to find, with me being a new player and all.

Re: New Order Sphere of Influence

Super Perforator
High Sec is our territory.

Read the "Become an Agent" section, after reading the CODE. It explains everything you need to get started in our territory.
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: New Order Sphere of Influence

Salah ad-Din
Hello, and welcome!

Broadly speaking, we have all highsec systems under our control, but nodal points like Uedama, Niarja, or Poinen are probably the systems where our presence is felt the most. You can contact me via Salah ad-Din al-Jawahiri / Robert Newmark if I'm online,  although we're in very different time zones, judging by the timestamp on your post. But, in any case, minerbumping is our public channel's name, and there are Agents in it 24/7.

Good luck!
 -- S.

Re: New Order Sphere of Influence

HoleySheet_Won
You have all high sec systems under your control?  I say any system I'm in I control.  Codes just whine from docks or safespots.  Why would I lie? Only the truth will cure cancer.