Packers suck / New New Order diplo recruitment thread

12

Packers suck / New New Order diplo recruitment thread

John E Normus
This post was updated on .
After getting beat by the Buffalo Bills I'm concerned about Capt Starfox.  If you see him online a couple words of encouragement and support will really be a great help.  Dark times for the cheeseheads...

TIA

EDIT:  Starfox has gone full compassionate-honorable carebear on us.  Please post your diplo resume here if interested.

Again, TIA
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: How about dem Packers...

Capt Starfox
Packers let the Bills win, everyone knows that!

Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: How about dem Packers...

John E Normus
It was like watching pure awesome.

Also, Sesame Street
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: How about dem Packers...

Capt Starfox
Pure awesome because of the pure compassion the Packers have! Letting the poor Bills win, such honor.
Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: How about dem Packers...

John E Normus
You owe me 1 billion iskies.
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: How about dem Packers...

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
You sound like a carebear.  Honor, HA!

Re: How about dem Packers...

Capt Starfox
John E Normus wrote
You owe me 1 billion iskies.
Bro I'm still waiting on the bil you owe me!

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote
You sound like a carebear.  Honor, HA!
What can I say I'm a carebear, everyone knows that.
Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: How about dem Packers...

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Well I am too.  Want to go run some level 4's?

Re: How about dem Packers...

John E Normus
Now accepting applications for CODE. head diplo position.
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: How about dem Packers...

Super Perforator
John E Normus wrote
Now accepting applications for CODE. head diplo position.
*cough*
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: How about dem Packers...

John E Normus
Could you go into a little more detail Super?
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: How about dem Packers...

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
I would love to apply for a diplo position.  Competence is not required, correct?  My resume includes such activities as accepting large amounts of money from carebears,  and having an awesome name.

Please let me know when you would like me to interview.

Re: How about dem Packers...

Capt Starfox
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote
Well I am too.  Want to go run some level 4's?

Can I bring my Drake??
Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: How about dem Packers...

Sabriz Adoudel
Diplomacy is all about killing, and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSxNW5dDYEY

Re: Packers suck / New New Order diplo recruitment thread

Liek Darz
I would like to apply as a diplomat.

My resume shows I can choose between F1 for VoidS-dispending and a golden, yet calm tongue to deal with the filth that local can often spout as well as with what evemails/convos may contain upon enforcement of HIS law.

I am also known for having a soothing effect on the local channel I usually reside in. Oh, and people even buy permits off me!

Re: Packers suck / New New Order diplo recruitment thread

Capt Starfox
I vote for Fawn Tailor and Dr Tyler to take over as head diplo. Listen to how Dr Tyler and Fawn Tailor help out Mr. Mineteck. Such diplomatic relation skills of all the hearts right there!

https://soundcloud.com/drtylereve/mineteck20130301

Also, John stop being a baby, it's okay.

Psychotic Monk for CSM 8

Re: How about dem Packers...

Super Perforator
John E Normus wrote
Could you go into a little more detail Super?
I would be interested in diploing more.

For reference I would bring up my text-book handling of the "freighter" situation... and my totally adequate patience and good humor!

Furthermore I pledge not to log on to comms after too many beers an whine about real life stress (at least when I am sober)
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Packers suck / New New Order diplo recruitment thread

John E Normus
Okay, this is where we stand at present:

Starfox - Recommended 2 "people" after going full carebear.  We need our special "you-know-whos" from our "you-know-what" department to check them out immediately.  Sounds like a full on carebear invasion to me.

Liek - Pretty much is dominating things atm.

Super - Drunk diplo, best diplo.  Thank you for playing.

The Green Bay Packers - still suck

This is open to non-Code players folks.  Apply early, apply often.  Alts welcome!
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: Packers suck / New New Order diplo recruitment thread

xxBLACK SKULLxx929
First off PACKERS SUCK!!!!!! STARCOXS Still SUCKS even when he is carebearing it up.

That's all i got................

Black
929