Portrait of a Pig

Galaxy_Pig
For any who may be interested, here's a terrible picture of me half-drunk. I'm 11th down right after New Order convert Mort ach, my carebear friend I've been trying to have assassinated. The quote is also butchered, but I think the point got across.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/eve-online-offline-photos

Anyway, if we can ever get the Savior of Highsec to run for CSM, the carebears can confirm that I am in fact one of his alts, even though we are all James 315.

Also, it should make for an inviting avenue for disgruntled carebears to threaten me in real life.

Re: Portrait of a Pig

Neltharak Idrissil
Confirming i'm James's alt

Re: Portrait of a Pig

John E Normus
Oklahoma..... no horns?

John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: Portrait of a Pig

Galaxy_Pig
Is that some sort of sports reference? Give me a break brother, I already have to live here...

Re: Portrait of a Pig

Jimmy Rustler
Just saw the article and recognized your name! I'm just west of OKC. Small world.

Re: Portrait of a Pig

John E Normus
Haha, been there many times Pig!  It's an old joke.  Best exemplified here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lGs-tXWpR4

John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: Portrait of a Pig

Galaxy_Pig
Ohhhh lol riiiiight...