Prodical resub

Scylla ofMessia
Greetings Agents,

I'm downloading updates and ready to resub. Is there a corp out there with a similar mentality as The Conference Elite? Do you remember The Conference Elite? It's been a little while since I've enforced Truth and Justice on the miners and freighters of highsec.

Scylla ofMessia

Re: Prodical resub

Salah ad-Din
Why look for a corp with the same mentality as The Conference Elite if you can just join The Conference Elite?

Re: Prodical resub

Agent Eff
Not much has changed as far as the miners...they still act like bots and fail-fit their ships. There is a barge change coming next month that will change a few stats, but I think they might actually be in our favor.

As the gentleman above me said, why not join TCE? All the corps are alive and well.