Public Service Anouncement

Blitz.
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone and welcome to this short PSA.
Today I will be informing you all about the difference between Miners and Minors.
Do not be another William Greer. Its miner with an E!

The definition of a miner is:
Miner
[ˈmīnər]
1. a person who works in a mine.
2. A pestilent disease running rampant in EVE.

The definition of a minor is:
Miner
[ˈmīnər]
In law, a minor is a person under a certain age, usually the age of majority, which legally demarcates childhood from adulthood . The age of majority depends upon jurisdiction and application, but it is generally 18. Minor may also be used in contexts that are unconnected to the overall age of majority.

Always remember to be aware and stay safe.

Re: Public Service Anouncement

AnonymousHighSecGanker
You seem to be funny mate. Are you in CODE actually?

Re: Public Service Anouncement

Super Perforator
I would be interested to know why you feel the need to post this.
Is there a story to tell?

Praise James! o7
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc