Returning Pilot, New Indy

Borel
Good evening yall, call me Borel since all of my characters have it as their family name. So, I played Eve some 6 years ago or so and I came back about a week ago or so. I'm mostly a combat pilot but I figured I would get into mining and industrial stuff to break it up a bit. Long story short, heard about yall, got my permits, and heard that since im starting on industrial that I should ask about possibly helping to supply yall.

Note: I am seriously new to this part of Eve so I don't know anything about stuff like Planetary Interactions or where good places to build are. So, if you all have advice or need anything I suppose just let me know.

Other than that, hopefully if I meet any of yall it will be in a good way and not on the wrong end of a turret.

Re: Returning Pilot, New Indy

sviter
The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work!
webnovel