So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

12

So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
How would I go about disrupting your plans? Of course Hypothetically speaking since this latest escapade has confirmed for me I should never ever leave my hangar, but maybe one day when I have like 100 mil SP I may want to clean the Eve universe of trolls.

So how would YOU dismantle ... well you?

*edit* also I do appreciate the not podding me part, I really didnt want to have to buy a plex just to replace the implants

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

hotdogs
To dismantle the New Order, simply ensure that all miners are 100% compliant with the Code.  Once that has been achieved, there will no longer be any need for the New Order and it can safely be dissolved.

But, until then, many carebears will dream of destroying the New Order while taking no actions towards this end.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
This post was updated on .
Nm

EVE Online Subscription Cancelled

You have cancelled your EVE Online subscription.

Your account will be suspended at the end of the current subscription period, expiring on 16 November 2013.

Your characters will be stored safely and be ready for you to enjoy again should you decide to return.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Shinhwa

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Shinhwa
But you could even consider joining the New Order. I did when I wasn't even 3 months old. Still not at a year and the New Order bros are some of the best bros I've met in any MMO ever. Should give it a try. Enforcing the Code is very rewarding.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Botter McForumwhine
Oh golly, did you get blown up in a PVP oriented video game? The nerve! You're absolutely right, you should never leave the hanger. The fact that you have a 10mil Isk barge that can tank on the same level of a battlecruiser available on the market shouldn't get your hopes up. The fact that a mere 3 weeks of skill training can give you 75% more hitpoints won't make you safe at all. Those invulnerability fields and field extenders and damage control units are absolutely worthless. Just never leave the hanger. What a wonderful way to play a game.

Oh of course, maybe one day when you have 100m SP... which will be about what, seven, eight, maybe nine years? you can finally do something other than mine. This "One day" bullshit is the reason that carebears can't topple the organisations that harass them. Instead of adapting to the situation at hand, they sit around and beat their dicks and sperg about how one day all their SP in Industry will let them fly a Vindicator effectively despite never setting foot into a combat ship before. I have news for you: player skill > SP. This is why you have Rifters killing Ravens... high SP pilots who don't know how to astronaut.

But yes, I'll play along with you're little scheme to "ONE DAY" kill the New Order, for my personal entertainment more than anything else.

Option 1: Strike

Basically, ore builds ships. Ore has to be mined. If no ore is being mined, nothing is getting done in EVE. Ore is to EVE like oil is to the nations of today. This is why unions and cartels have so much power: if they were to go on strike, they could cripple the infrastructure of an entire nation. If the miners in EVE were to organize a union, go on strike and make demands, before long, the entire player-base would be kowtowing to them because structure shoots in rookie ships are not very fun.

Why it will never happen:

Carebears are too self-centered for that kind of organisation. They are anti-social, and care only for their own immediate gains than they do for the big picture. If a strike happened, the vast majority would not even know about it and nothing would happen. If someone were to somehow get the word out to enough miners to make an effective strike, then all that would happen would be a dozen or so on strike while the countless hordes cheer them on from the belts while they continue to fund the war economy.

Option 2: False Flag Operation

The concept of this is simple. Basically, have a group posing as New Order agents. Offer permits, post the code, all that jazz. Then, gank permit holders and tell them to "lulz HTFU". Raise the permit price. Demand additional permits. Basically, if the permit looks like a scam, no one will buy it, and the New Order will look like just another run-of-the-mill gank organisation.

Why it won't work:

Theres already scores of bears who don't buy permits due to beleiving it's a scam, so a few more is piss in an ocean.

Option 3: Steal the Spotlight

Create a new organisation to swoop in and steal the spotlight. Mass-gank frighters. Shit on renters. Whatever. Just be the current "in" group.

Why it's doomed to fail:

Expensive loss-mails happen every day, and there's terrabites of ideology out there. Yet for the most part, none of these groups get much spotlight. To grab the spotlight requires a cult of personality. That's why Shadoo, The Mittani, and Elo Knight are household names, but the vast majority of FCs and alliance leaders are total unknowns. A cult of personality mixed with success is a very rare thing indeed.

Option 4: Cultural Revolution

Put an end to carebear stupidity. Get them to tank their barges and stay at the keyboard. Teach them to align and to spot potential threats on D-Scan. If carebears become hard to kill, very few will bother trying. And most importantly, teach them to organize.

Why it's got a snowballs chance in hell:

Knowledge of all of that stuff is out there, and can be accessed by anyone. But carebears refuse to put it to use. No matter how many hulks get shot out from under them, they don't bother with a damage control. No matter how aggressive ganking gets, they still go AFK. And no matter how many groups rise up to haze them, they still prefer to bitch in local and daydream about "One day when I have 100m SP" rather than organizing and fighting back.

But since you decided to storm out of the sandbox in a butthurt rage because you discovered that you're not the only kid that plays in it, I guess none of that really matters to you anymore.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Mike Adoulin
Your stuff. I wants it.

GIVE ME UR STUFFS

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Neltharak Idrissil
Botter MCForumwhine, i'm going to propose to you if you keep posting.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
I was wrong :3

After going to EVE Vegas today, and talking to everyone, and talking to the CCP people about you... I realized I was definitely wrong...

The only reason I wanted to hate your group is because it felt like you guys were doing it to just be dicks (mainly because you speak like a cult, drop that shit seriously, I would have seen things your way a lot faster), now I realize the message you were trying to spread.. and I got the hint.

Im fitting a procurer with buffer and resistances and im gonna orbit my asteroids...

The simple fact of it is this is EVE , and security is a lie. I may join you one day, but not just yet, but I understand now.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Zazz Razzamatazz
If you truly want to end the New Order, I'd suggest following the example of The Shadow Continuum.

Instead of paying for 2 permits (20mil), they chose 2 wardecs @ 100mil.

They lost another 251mil in the first battle, and instead of accepting our generous terms of surrender, chose to keep fighting.  A choice that cost them their POS (another 300mil), which they abandoned- so we repossessed it and it will now serve the New Order.

The Shadow Continuum is now a closed corp.... dead.

Instead of paying the paltry 20mil to get Code compliant, they wasted nearly 700 million and lost their corp and POS.

Fitting a tank is a good idea, but a permit is needed too.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
Yea no, you can shove the permit up ur ass. I agree with your teachings, not your protection racket, id rather stay aligned/click D scan all day then to buy into that.

Read as Suck my clit

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Shinhwa
10mil isk for a year permit. You still don't get it, but sounds like there is a chance you still might. Keep to the Code.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Zazz Razzamatazz
I'm still confused why she would close ther account right before going to Eve Vegas....

Sounds fishy to me.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
I got the ticket for free for my birthday from SOMER Blink and live in Las Vegas.. really didnt have many excuses not to go ...

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

John E Normus
You shouldn't quit Reika.
John XIII, proud member of the MinerBumping channel, October 2012 - February 2014.  RIP you magnificent bastard

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
Im not going to , probably .. I dunno yet .. I was really excited after talking to the people at EVE Vegas but none of them are responding now that the boobs arent in their faces -.- so back to being a small tiny miner in a vast empty wasteland of death

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Zazz Razzamatazz
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote
so back to being a small tiny miner in a vast empty wasteland of death
This is exactly why the New Order exists...

I was once like you, mining my life away.

There is a another way to play... a better way.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

Lady Fappington
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order

oOReikaOo Michiko
Jealousy is a cruel cruel mistress...