THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
Im full supporter of New Order as of this moment, tell me where you need the ore ive been stockpiling and how do I buy shares...

These people are dumb, they think they are safe in highsec and that the ganking issue has NOTHING to do with them.. they dont realize how broken this mechanic is and they wont until you blow them up... I'd rather not wait 2 years for that to happen so how do i speed up this process.

Re: THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
Bought 1000 shares , burn em all to the ground please.

Re: THATS IT!

Velicitia
What the ...?

Re: THATS IT!

Shinhwa
Velicitia wrote
What the ...?
Her meds just haven't kicked in. Don't worry. She'll be back to wishing bizarre cat death on one of us soon enough.

Re: THATS IT!

Ophidia Black
If that's true, then congratulations!

On a side note though, have you ever thought about seeing a shrink on account of all the mood swings etc??

Re: THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
 "Oct 20, 2013; 9:46am
Re: So lets say I wanted to destroy The New Order
oOReikaOo Michikoonline
49 posts

I was wrong :3

After going to EVE Vegas today, and talking to everyone, and talking to the CCP people about you... I realized I was definitely wrong...

The only reason I wanted to hate your group is because it felt like you guys were doing it to just be dicks (mainly because you speak like a cult, drop that shit seriously, I would have seen things your way a lot faster), now I realize the message you were trying to spread.. and I got the hint.

Im fitting a procurer with buffer and resistances and im gonna orbit my asteroids...

The simple fact of it is this is EVE , and security is a lie. I may join you one day, but not just yet, but I understand now. "

I havent hated the New Order in a long time, you guys forget that Erotica 1 ISNT the whole of new order lol

Re: THATS IT!

Ulric Zorn
Admitting when you are wrong takes a lot. Especially in an environment when you can hide behind an avatar/keyboard, etc.. Good job.

There are a lot of dicks who gank and claim to be doing the work of the Order. Before I started here, my main toon was ganked twice by people purporting to be associated with the New Order. Each time I was challenged to buy a permit and each time I told them that if I had been astray from the Code I would buy one as I share the belief that AFK miners are a stain on any sec but most certainly high sec. However, I am wise enough to know that not all kids can blink and some of the gankers just like to blow things up for lulz and use the code as a basis for camaraderie.

I wasn't going to waste time and ISK making the distinction so I moved my toon to lowsec and am actually thrilled I did. The added overhead of Black Frog is easily covered by the vast wealth available from moons and random floating space rocks. My only concern now are the Russians but by the time I hop on they are usually done with EVE for the day and are drunk or making Internet porn.

Re: THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
I kinda wanna do 1 share more so I can top BaoXi for the month lol

Re: THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
Aww :( he updated the website but didn't stick me on the stock holder list, guess I dont count *kicks rock*

Re: THATS IT!

Avris
More attention-seeking, but at least it's not the bad kind. Huh.

Re: THATS IT!

MinerBumping
Administrator
The shareholder list is updated once every few days, not every day.

Re: THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
:3 I look forward to see my face plastered on your supporter list

Re: THATS IT!

Erotica 1
I look forward to seeing a photograph of yourself holding up proudly an "Erotica 1 for CSM" sign.  Be sure that we can see your happy smile!  The guys would probably appreciate it if you tits are not covered up by the sign.

Thanks!
Please defend me against slanderous trolls in the eve-o forums.  Criminal miners (who often fail my game's rules) have been posting fake screenshots, knowing less business for me would mean fewer donations to the New Order.

Re: THATS IT!

Velicitia
Erotica 1 wrote
I look forward to seeing a photograph of yourself holding up proudly an "Erotica 1 for CSM" sign.  Be sure that we can see your happy smile!  The guys would probably appreciate it if you tits are not covered up by the sign.

Thanks!
judging from the avatar pic, I'm sure most will be glad if her face is though

Re: THATS IT!

oOReikaOo Michiko
Ouch.

Re: THATS IT!