The list of rebels

Ignis Loyola
Greetings, fellow Agents. It is my belief that we should have a public list of rebel miners who we encounter, so that every other agent may put them in their contact list and take special care when meeting them. I will start with these, all hardened bot-aspirants who have insulted the New Order, James 315 or the Code, and who have openly refused to pay for their permits, encouraging other miners in local to do so:

rio gmail
Penosia
Elizabeth Kirk (especially vicious, declared she doesn't care about the Knights, let them come)
Leo Valadera
Eragon Thiestant
Mel Brenner (threatened to put bounties on all New Order, empty threats)
JamminKurtis (trying to get a resistance movement going, of course with little success)
Apple Zhou
Alita Linette
Stranathor
Elvis Faye
Landron Nightshadow
Altaier Knight
DARTH TRUMPET (openly defying the Knights, said they couldn't enforce the mining permit rule)
Jessie K Jepsen (talking about a mythical miner fleet that has "ships that will destroy you all" in the system)
Caio Andersen
Phunda AndLightnin
tzerono
Boss-Dog en Daire (this one and the two before him are from the same corp, trash talking how we'll all be driven out of highsec if we mess with their corp. bumped them and they all got their best ships, orbited and targeted me then did nothing while I bumped other people. very, very big mouths though)
henk1106
Horric

Now if we all add these on our contacts, we will be able to see them when going to new system. I know the knights are based in or near Chelien right now, doing their jobs there, but Agents roam the land high and low. So when you go to a new system, it's useful to instantly know who the trouble makers are, and concentrate on them first. And then, when we enforce the confiscation policy to more and more systems, we'd have our first targets laid out.

Either way, I'd love it if other agents shared their lists here so I can add them to my overview. We could update this thread with killmails or redemption stories, should those happen.

Re: The list of rebels

Wescro
Ignis Loyola wrote
It is my belief that we should have a public list of rebel miners who we encounter, so that every other agent may put them in their contact list and take special care when meeting them.
I started doing this earlier, but I quickly realized that the situation is dire, and the majority of high sec miners are in violation by default. My contacts list swelled to 10 pages on the first day. I think it would be better to keep a list of the more vocal/repeat offenders, and the red pen list does that. That said. some of the rabble-rousers you listed definitely belong on that list.

Re: The list of rebels

admiral root
If you have a few hours to spare, you could also add the contents of the red pen list (and add these foolish rebels to it).

Re: The list of rebels

Agent Eunoli
There was some rebel who attacked my invincible stabber fleet issue.

They died for their transgression.  Not once, but twice.

I'm logging in to check their name.

If I can figure out where that mail notification went of their death.

Aha! Here we are:

EVE Notification wrote
Jennifer en Marland has been killed using your kill right. The kill right you had on him has now been removed.