The long con

Capt Lynch
Ok...I'll be keeping my alt anonymous for two good reasons here.

1:  I don't want to be rumbled before I get my score and

2: I purposely red penned my alt to make it easier to infiltrate some nice trusting miners to either awox or suck em dry of everything they got.

For the purpose of this, I'll call my alt, Mr X (cliche, I know but like I said...no spoilers)

Once upon a time, there was a small time pilot called Mr X.  He just wanted to play EVE his way.  Sadly he took the advice of a few other players and went in for mining.

It didn't start very well, as his first contract was scuppered by bot players who cleared out an entire systems of asteroids.  He didn't let this dishearten him, instead applying to a mining corporation based at the border of Gallente Highsec known as Hard Rock Mining Corp.

This ended worse as many of his fellow pilots were either silent or worse, in the case of the CEO and his second in command, bot aspirant asshats who shot their employees for fun or having no bot program.

Needless to say, Mr X got out of there ASAP and into a corp specializing in manufacture and wormhole ops only for his Ex-CEO to chase and hound him for an imagined slight.

Mr X was angry at this but could not think of a proper revenge eventually deciding to take a Hiatus from EVE to plan his next move.

Skip forward to 5 months ago and Mr X seeing, not only the new order, but a old news article on a scam run by a veteran player.  A plan quickly came to the surface on how he could make the miners work for him...in a way.

However alot of miner corps (yes, even SOME (not all) high sec ones) were careful who they gave roles to.  As a result he would need to make sure they had a reason to trust him so he could get a leadership position with no questions asked or at least a position to launch a full scale awox attack.

Thus came the easy part, getting red penned and making sure the New order and the rebel morons they fought (if you can call it that, I call it fish in a barrel) both thought he was a rebel.  To that end, I thank you, as you have helped me complete that stage far faster then I thought I would.

Stage 2 however has needed me to come clean with you guys while keeping my alts name secret (after all...golden rule of EVE...trust nobody) so I can operate...at least until I post my alts Kills here.

To that end, I need a few gullible targets in the form of corp or miner names to target.

Anyone willing to help a Secret (New Order) agent get his crosshairs on a nice juicy target?

Re: The long con

Wescro
This is such a badpost I'm not even gonna bother responding to it seriously.

Re: The long con

Galaxy_Pig
True Grit Logistics.

Re: The long con

Capt Lynch
Thanks Pig...at least somebodies willing to help me ruin the day for a few code violators.

Re: The long con

alanacharenteng
There are often corps advertising in the public Recruitment channel. If you're specifically looking for vocal anti-order miners, you can find them by hanging out in the ice fields with the Agents/Knights, or looking through previous blogposts on this site. Good luck!

Re: The long con

Capt Lynch
thank you alana.  The best of luck to you too.

Re: The long con

Galaxy_Pig
o7 Godspeed.

Re: The long con

Agent Trask
Giving him a target costs nothing.

What the hell, he might even be legit.

Re: The long con

Wescro
I was off-put by the plan to Red Pen himself to gain cred with miners. Considering the Red Pen list is private, and not seen by miners, it just appeared to be a badly thought out plan. And then he has a history of difficult to follow posts.

But in case he is legit, my recommendation is Industrial Dragon Tycoons. They are hiring aggressively.

Re: The long con

Capt Lynch
my alt, during my operations to build my cover with the rebels, resulted in me seeing how many miners were warned of becoming insta-red pens.  I myself was warned that my actions would get me red penned.

Wescro, it seemed a perfect plan.  Your articles about awoxing would have put any miner who read them on alert (though the articles, especially the latest show that not all of them are smart enough to be that careful) so to me, the best plan seemed to be to make myself one of the New Orders 'Red Penned' to make sure they don't ask questions.

You also seem to have guessed who my alt may be (by your comment of 'history of difficult to follow posts').  I ask that anyone who has guessed, please keep the information to yourself.  The last thing I want is that idiot, Anslo reading it here and blowing my entire plan.

Re: The long con

Wescro
Hey, sorry I think I had you confused with another "no portrait" poster here. I checked your history and realized. Apologize for the harsh words earlier. Good luck with your plan!