Thy Ten Commandments of CODE

ZanderMoreau
I've seen many versions of this and have attempted to come up with an all-inclusive version of the CODE Ten Commandments.  Let me know what you think:

***

1. Thou shalt accept thy holy trinity of James 315, The Mittani, and Max Singularity as the only saviors of EVE and your Lords.

2. Thou shalt not make wrongful use of their holy names.

3. Thou shalt reject any other Highsec leaders for they are false prophets.

4. Thou consents to honorable PVP once thou hast elected to leave thy station.

5. Thou shalt not be hoarding ISKs and Stealing Ore; thou shalt only mine with a valid mining permit in His name.

6. Thou shalt not be botting or AFK mining, for this is detestable in the eyes of thy Lords.

7. Thou shalt refrain from excessive mining, especially on Saturdays and Sundays.

8. Thou shalt honor and respect CCP. Thou shalt not bother them with your petitions, lamentations, and tears.

9.     Thou shalt not be whoring on the kill mails of His holy agents and Thou shalt refrain from false accusations of His holy agents.

10.   Thou shalt not kill another Highsec citizen… unless he’s a carebear or a bot-aspirant… in which case slay the bastard!

***

Bit of clarification on Commandment #1: On the tab for THE CODE, this provision is entered:

"- The New Order of Highsec continues to recognize The Mittani as the legitimate Chairman of the CSM. This determination remains the rule in all New Order territories."

So therefore, The Mittani is recognized as a legitimate leader under The Code.

In reading through the archives, I saw that The Mittani had Max Singularity on Imperium News/The Meta Show on 06/30/15.  During that show, The Mittani recognized Max Singularity as Pope, Emperor, etc and kissed his Amarr ring.  Max gave a stirring benediction (hilarious, BTW) and so on and so forth.

So therefore, by recognizing The Mittani as a leader, and The Mittani recognizing Max Singularity as Pope of EVE, we get our holy trinity as recognized by The CODE.

Thoughts?
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Thy Ten Commandments of CODE

Super Perforator
There is no trinity. There is only James. And James is enough.

"So therefore, The Mittani is recognized as a legitimate leader under The Code.   "

The Mittani was recognised as the Chairman of that CSM. That CSM is no longer in office... there are no longer chairmans.

On the old forums there was discussion about this... and somewhere I have a comment from James about the situation.

Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Thy Ten Commandments of CODE

ZanderMoreau
Fair enough.  The Commandments can be amended accordingly. :)
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Thy Ten Commandments of CODE

ZanderMoreau
Now Properly Amended:

1. Thou shalt accept as thy Lord and Master, James 315, as the only savior of EVE.

2. Thou shalt not make wrongful use of His holy name.