Virgina Lynn

ZanderMoreau
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Virgina Lynn

VigyLynny
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Virgina Lynn

ZanderMoreau
I think you also like cyber attacks.  Chew on this link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
"We will bring you love... and by love I mean lasers."
-Maximillian Singularity the 6th, First of His Name, The True Emperor (The Meta Show - 06/30/15)

Re: Virgina Lynn

Super Perforator
nice freighter gank by our ms lynn.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/61217755/

finally coming around to the right side!
Praise James for opening the eyes of the bot-aspirant!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: Virgina Lynn

ZanderMoreau
Hail James!  Another Carebear has seen the light!