When I send a mail I would like a reply thank you very much

When I send a mail I would like a reply thank you very much

Iceacid Frostpacker
You know it is rather upsetting that I have not received a reply from you.

I hope real world issues are keeping you well and I WISH YOU WELL

Miners are the backbone of New Eden and should be taken seriously
and urgent mail needs to be answered asap thank you.

Frostpacker.

Re: When I send a mail I would like a reply thank you very much

Super Perforator
In some parts of the world there are holidays going on. Amongst other things.

If your query is truly urgent feel free to post your mail here and an Agent will be with you in due time.

Praise James! o7
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: When I send a mail I would like a reply thank you very much

Iceacid Frostpacker
I shall give persons involved until the end of this week.

Note for reference, week 4 supply of fitted ships will be at same location.

Re: When I send a mail I would like a reply thank you very much

Super Perforator
If you want to reach specific agents then the Forum here is not a good way. It is not frequented by very many of us, because we have other avenues of communication.

If you have a specific agent you are trying to get in touch with, post the name and I will try to make sure they are aware that you think you are important.

Praise James!
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: When I send a mail I would like a reply thank you very much

Iceacid Frostpacker
Thank you, I had been able to have the privilege on chatting to the Enforcer and my direction now align with his and Code.