You know Miners are the backbone of New Eden.

You know Miners are the backbone of New Eden.

Iceacid Frostpacker
Some say that if Miners didn't exist then all would still continue as normal.

Some even believe that if you take away a Miner from a belt of Ice or Ore then pvp players would just loot NPC ships for modules and refine those ships.

I say hogwash to all those who don't believe that Miners matter in New Eden.

I invite you Code. to convince us other ways!

Frostpacker.
Miner of Ice & Ore within New Eden..

Re: You know Miners are the backbone of New Eden.

Super Perforator
Why would we want to convince you that miners do not matter?

Miners should buy permits and comply with the law in High Sec.... The New Halaima Code of Conduct.

If you want to be convinced of this then read the blog.

Would you like to buy a permit?
They cost only 10 Million ISK per year.
Ask your local weapons trader for the Super Perforator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

Re: You know Miners are the backbone of New Eden.

Iceacid Frostpacker
I purchased a 2nd permit just the other day as I had saw a Code enforcer in the system that I was in at the time.

  __.--~~.,-.__
   `~-._.-(`-.__`-.
           \    `~~`
      .--./ \
    ( #   \  \.--.
              '--'

     * SPECIAL TEMPORARY MINING PERMIT *
 I support James 315 and the New Order of Highsec
      I follow the New Halaima Code of Conduct
    ** Issued: 2020/04/18  Expires: 2021/05/18 **
                  Agent:  Gogela
DUE TO SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE THIS PERMIT IS SUBJECT
TO REVOCATION BY HER MAJESTY PRINCESS Aiko Danuja